What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back to Kyneton you *******. How many games you guys going to win this year - None

ablett is a Square person Jenna so leave your vitriol for them.

BTW calling someone a ****** or a ******* is breaching one of the most important rules of BF and will earn you a 1-4 week holiday so save all that thigh slapping for your home games please.

just been down watching kerang and eaglehawk, derrick filo played and looked fit as, dont be surprised if he plays this year, also a massive punch up halfway through the second qaurter. serious footy for good friday

Ur a joke mate!! Derrick was never close to playing!!
And as ur for ur so called punch up, you would of seen more action down at the local kindergarten!!

Hows things looking for Golden Square this season?

Anybody got a prediction of how the ladder may look at the end of the season?

Hows things looking for Golden Square this season?

Anybody got a prediction of how the ladder may look at the end of the season?

Gisbourne
Eaglehawk
South Bendigo
Golden Square
Kangaroo Flat or Castlemaine

Sandhurst
Kyneton
Maryborough

Im still undecided whether all Kangaroo Flats recruiting will secure them 5th spot or whether they will be a massive disappointment again.

Gisbourne and Eaglehawk to play off again but i think the tables may be turned this time round.

haha what a load of bull about barham getting punched up by players! i know for a fact that other blokes who dont even play footy tried to fight him and ended up goin through a fence!! the other gisborne players just broke it up! funny how much crap can go round on this forum haha!!

Goat, I see the Bendigo Umpires have taken your suggestion from last season by appointing someone to coach from the football world. A good move I would suggest, I hear rumours of an ex BFL coach taking training as we speak.

Any of you fools who think Maryborough will finish bottom feel free to pm me and we will put some sort of a wager on it. They will push for finals without doubt.

We played Ballarat who is a strong BFL (which is a stronger league then Bendigo FL by far) side and only just went down. On the positive side of things Fisher, Woodward, Tranter, Bonds x 4 were all very good. With the likes of Rinaldi and Richards leading the young brigade things haven't look better in years!

Personally as a spectator i'm looking forward to this year more then ever because all you doubting thomas' will be found out. GO BURRA!

Any of you fools who think Maryborough will finish bottom feel free to pm me and we will put some sort of a wager on it. They will push for finals without doubt.

We played Ballarat who is a strong BFL (which is a stronger league then Bendigo FL by far) side and only just went down. On the positive side of things Fisher, Woodward, Tranter, Bonds x 4 were all very good. With the likes of Rinaldi and Richards leading the young brigade things haven't look better in years!

Personally as a spectator i'm looking forward to this year more then ever because all you doubting thomas' will be found out. GO BURRA!

Whilst you will improve marginally I believe you will not be pushing finals. Dependant on how other sides turn out you will be somewhere in the bottom four. Not all your practice match players will pull the Burra guernsey on. Moving in the right direction but not ready for finals. I will put a wager on that.

Is that Brendon Tranter that played for Collingwood?

Dont show much interest in the local footy, although i went to 2-3 home games last year, and know a few people in the Kyneton side...

How do you all reckon they will fair this year?

How is Fisher fairing so far Leak?

I noticed you mad mention of Bonds x 4? Might be counting your chickens before they hatch there. From what I understand Talbot are pretty confident of retaining 2 of Bond boys for season 08. No clearances in yet would suggest this to be true.

theleak, great to see some belief within the camp but I can't honestly see Maryborough improving from what I saw last season. I would expect them to be competitive especially at home but not a finals contender. Perhaps if the juniors continue to develop and stay put we will see some improvement in the club in the next 2-3 seasons.

What is the situation with the Bond boy's? Rumour has it very handy footballers.

Is Brendon Tranter a certain starter come Round 1? If so I believe he is seriously fit and would be a huge pick-up for the MFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any results from praccy matches from yesterday. Heard Eaglehawk were playing Northcote Park and Northcote were up by bout 10 goals???

Just thought i would let you guys know that Kangaroo Flat had its first hitout for the season this weekend agst Kyabram at ky

Phill Lobb played and kicked 2 or so goals results r as followed..

Seniors:

K/Flat 6.11.47 to Kyabram 14.9.97

Reserves:

K/Flat 10.13.73 to Kyabram 3.6.24

K/Flat play Kerang at Kerang next week

has anyone got any other news from other Clubs??

How is Fisher fairing so far Leak?

I noticed you mad mention of Bonds x 4? Might be counting your chickens before they hatch there. From what I understand Talbot are pretty confident of retaining 2 of Bond boys for season 08. No clearances in yet would suggest this to be true.

Bonds both staying at Talbot. No surprises there.

Any results from praccy matches from yesterday. Heard Eaglehawk were playing Northcote Park and Northcote were up by bout 10 goals???

anyone report from eaglehawk how northcote park looked. do you think they will be competitve? i heard both sides had a few out (6 each) roughly.and gisborne reports on how heidelberg looked, they've been the benchmark in our comp, how do you think they will go and any numbers or names that stood out from both your weekend games.:thumbsu:

Ahhhhhhhhhh the Leak, i have sat back on my heels and laid off giving you all up in Maryborough 3 months to get something of a side together and see what results Fisher can achieve, I would say that by going on the results and write up in the Ballarat Courier it will be a very long season for you guys, Ballarat 8.14=64 to 1.1=7 not a bad result hey?

Tell me has he learnt anything about coaching, NO. He starts the game in a negative way by having numbers behind the ball and what does that teach the young boys of the burra, absolutely nothing, what it says is that he has no confidence in your team to hold an undermanned Ballarat side in check.

It will be a long season for you and by the way its been a while since i've seen the fish, has he had anymore artwork applied in the off season.

anyone report from eaglehawk how northcote park looked. do you think they will be competitve? i heard both sides had a few out (6 each) roughly.and gisborne reports on how heidelberg looked, they've been the benchmark in our comp, how do you think they will go and any numbers or names that stood out from both your weekend games.:thumbsu:
some big names at heidelberg j murphy- a franchina - t zantuck and a little blonde haired bloke brent harveys brother i believe played well . a real good footy side by the look of it , very high quality game

Ahhhhhhhhhh the Leak, i have sat back on my heels and laid off giving you all up in Maryborough 3 months to get something of a side together and see what results Fisher can achieve, I would say that by going on the results and write up in the Ballarat Courier it will be a very long season for you guys, Ballarat 8.14=64 to 1.1=7 not a bad result hey?

Tell me has he learnt anything about coaching, NO. He starts the game in a negative way by having numbers behind the ball and what does that teach the young boys of the burra, absolutely nothing, what it says is that he has no confidence in your team to hold an undermanned Ballarat side in check.

It will be a long season for you and by the way its been a while since i've seen the fish, has he had anymore artwork applied in the off season.

Can't you blokes let up and give Fisher a go? I would have thought he was embarassed and humiliated enough last year. I know Fish has learnt a lot from his experience at East Point. Unfortunately the merging choking dogs just backstab and in fight so how could this be a good club to coach?

Can't you blokes let up and give Fisher a go? I would have thought he was embarassed and humiliated enough last year. I know Fish has learnt a lot from his experience at East Point. Unfortunately the merging choking dogs just backstab and in fight so how could this be a good club to coach?

What has he learn't? That his tatts are terrible and he should put his head over the ball and not squib it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back