What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of talk about the Flat and Kyneton. Time to post the odds for this years flag and we can see where they sit.

Golden Square $2.50
Gisborne $3
South Bendigo $7
Eaglehawk $14
Sandhurst $20

Castlemaine $35
Marybourogh $100
Kyneton $500
North City $500
Kangaroo Flat 1.6 million to one

I posted this in Jan - I would push Eaglehawk out to 20/1 and Sandhurst in to 10/1. North city to join the Flat at 1.6 million to one

Stop talking crap and get on the treadmill Clew, this is a footy thread not what your doing with your girlfriend thread.....

You and your mate Pinnacle are embarrasing the GSFC.:mad:

Valid point Maxy, I might have to start up a seperate thread for that! I'll blame Pinnacle for turning it into a conversation though!

Give me news from around the club, haven't heard a thing for a while.

Is this year going to be hard for Dangerous Dave Edwards with the no hands in the back rule? He can't do his trademark grab in the square no more!

As for getting on the treadmill mate I have been training the house down in the big smoke and ready for a big year.

Kings A be careful with the Tigers Premiership odds($500) the mail is they have recruited a couple of abosolute jets amongst their recruits and should make the finals easy enough.

Kings A be careful with the Tigers Premiership odds($500) the mail is they have recruited a couple of abosolute jets amongst their recruits and should make the finals easy enough.
The key word here is "couple" the Tiger's were a long way off the mark last year , but your right i have also heard the player's they have recruited are very handy . I heard there's some big, big dollar's on offer at Kyneton this year.

Its going to be a long year if you're giving votes for every training session. Give us a break.

Might be getting a bit much just excited sorry if you have no excitment at trainning or with your club.

Once the season starts i wont be talking about trainning it will be about the fight for 3 in a row.

So Robins is leaving to go to Hopetoun. Just saw this on Mallee transfer page.

7/3/2007n/aROBINS, Kain From EXT.: AFL Northern Territory > Warratah Hopetoun In Progress

http://www.malleefl.vcfl.com.au/memdb_transfers.asp

Is this widely known? Pretty big news i reckon
This is the second biggest story of the year, massive new's . Thing's looking shaky out at Eaglehawk . Any word on what S. Milward is doing ?

I wouldn't be calling someone an idiot when you cannot correctly spell a simple 3 letter word. If your going to insult someone try not to make yourself look like you have the mental capabilities of an infant.
Just a tip there pal. Good luck in the future:thumbsu:

Got me bloodhound stick this up ya :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be calling someone an idiot when you cannot correctly spell a simple 3 letter word. If your going to insult someone try not to make yourself look like you have the mental capabilities of an infant.
Just a tip there pal. Good luck in the future:thumbsu:

bloodhound why dont you stay on your own site you hdfl 2d's spaz

This is the second biggest story of the year, massive new's . Thing's looking shaky out at Eaglehawk . Any word on what S. Milward is doing ?

its ok borough people.. robins is stayn put. guarantee. here we go here we go here we go. sing it with me guys. here we go here we go here we go. hey who ha hey who ha

robins stayn. milward stayn. borough to win flag. train to kik a ton! go train go

its ok borough people.. robins is stayn put. guarantee. here we go here we go here we go. sing it with me guys. here we go here we go here we go. hey who ha hey who ha

robins stayn. milward stayn. borough to win flay. train to kik a ton! go train go
matt matt matt dont you realise to kick a ton you have to be out on the ground for the whole season not reported or injured to kick a ton matt matt matt you poor soul where theres hope blah blah blah you nearly cried when you first heard robins was leaving

matt im still waiting for one of your great no one can understand comebacks he hah he hah he hah i dont know what im doing or saying most times

Valid point Maxy, I might have to start up a seperate thread for that! I'll blame Pinnacle for turning it into a conversation though!

Give me news from around the club, haven't heard a thing for a while.

Is this year going to be hard for Dangerous Dave Edwards with the no hands in the back rule? He can't do his trademark grab in the square no more!

As for getting on the treadmill mate I have been training the house down in the big smoke and ready for a big year.

I hear Dangerous won't need to use his hands in their back this year as he will jumping on their
shoulders.
Jesalenko you beautyyyyyyyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back