What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hang on mate i heard on the great vine that you have lost your role as the center half forward this year no need to worry u will get a go in that position at trentham good luck

Ive already got a clearance to Rockbank in. They have got me a good supply of enhancement drugs as an incentive. Great club the Rockbank rams!

Ive already got a clearance to Rockbank in. They have got me a good supply of enhancement drugs as an incentive. Great club the Rockbank rams!

do aNy people have any news on what teams are sruggling for players courageunderfire wants a game, rockbank dont seem to want him, he is a quality player that is if, he is coming off the bench in the reserves and thats bout it will play in either back pocket or forward pocket..

do aNy people have any news on what teams are sruggling for players courageunderfire wants a game, rockbank dont seem to want him, he is a quality player that is if, he is coming off the bench in the reserves and thats bout it will play in either back pocket or forward pocket..

First of all there is a specific thread for talk in regards to Under 16.5's and if you two just want to continue having a go at each other can you do it with private messages. :thumbsdown:

in regards to south they will be good side much suited to the qeo ground though. bergin will be a good pick up good skills smart footy brain and will love the wide spaces of the qeo as will mcleoud zane taylor cam hall. but few of these blokes will get found out on the smaller grounds were its tight no space and have to get the hard ball. sandhurst look good gilliland is a gun hard at it pretty much the full package top leader to have. from all reports gretix is a bit under done but thats to be expected from him at this time of yr normally makes sure he is right for round one brown a massive inclusion. the big question is will there back line be able to stand up unlike past yrs from all accounts its there weakness.

in regards to south they will be good side much suited to the qeo ground though. bergin will be a good pick up good skills smart footy brain and will love the wide spaces of the qeo as will mcleoud zane taylor cam hall. but few of these blokes will get found out on the smaller grounds were its tight no space and have to get the hard ball. sandhurst look good gilliland is a gun hard at it pretty much the full package top leader to have. from all reports gretix is a bit under done but thats to be expected from him at this time of yr normally makes sure he is right for round one brown a massive inclusion. the big question is will there back line be able to stand up unlike past yrs from all accounts its there weakness.

Will Mitrovic play forward or back this year for the Dragons. I would think if he and Borchard the two ex Macorna boys play back they will be fairly solid down there. Also is Prowse any chance of returning home later in the year, would be a very handy inclusion.

If prowse gets back thats a big inclusion, if metro gets on the park that will be good but hes always injured. bit like matt stagg likes turing up to the groung every week injured and waitng for everyone to ask how his hammy is. borchard is s gun and last yr best and fairest mick cornish just keeps gettiing better very underated.

Hey just looking at the transfer site and i see that tyler hinck got a clearence to kyneton which was approved by his former club katunga but now has applied for a clearence back there, does anyone no what is the go with this.
obviously realised how ordinary the kyneton footy club is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kings army and bearsboy .... gissie has three pretty tough matches in the lightning prem. on april 21st
castlemaine, sandhurst and square. maine and square on princess park and the dragons at jubilee oval

:thumbsdown: kings army .... did you get any info on shannon grants goalkicking practise laidley said on ch. 9 monday night hell have to kick for goal at training with all his teammates watching on :thumbsdown:

Can not believe I missed the Gissy practice match to watch a terrible game of AFL football. Roos are clearly the worse team in the comp and the Pies will be lucky to make it above 11th. As bad as the umpires 50 metres was Grant on 500k has to kick that goal.

You must be excited about the doggies - both Gisborne and Western Bulldogs.

Whats this business about mergers boys , South ,Sandhurst and Strathfieldsaye ?

Be very interesting to see whether South will bite the bullet here BB.

As you know they seem to come off a pretty low base supporter wise. Seem to be strong financially though, GMFH.

I'd be surprised if it happened next year, the Strathfieldsaye entity seems to be playing hardball and want disapportinate power as opposed to an institution that has thrived for a century (South or Slags).

Talking to a former South committee man tonight who used to live out that way. He wasn't optimistic - 'Strathfieldsaye is probably the only place in Victoria or the World where they had 30 pokies and still managed to go broke, they don't get behind anything'.

They have options though - bringing in a team from another league or trying to form their own. Good Luck with that.

Happy Easter, Jett. Not Leroy Jetta, but bigfooty's Jet.
Mick Cornish from the Hurst. Excellent player and highly regarded by his club. Not by the umpies, though.
Snagged the big total of 2 votes (that's right: TWO) in the 2006 Michelsen count. By the same token South's new coach Rick Coburn snared 4 votes, but at least he polled in three games (a two and two ones).
On the S'saye move, I hope a BFL club does bite the bullet. Otherwise Mt Pleasant will move and grab the dozens and dozens and dozens of handy, ready-made under-age players coming through the ranks out at Strath.
I think the licensed club debacle is another matter compared with the aims and ambitions of the sports group out there.

FELLAS .... have you heard they are going to use the Maryboro swimming pool water on the surfaces at Princes Park and Jubilee Oval before the lightning prem. on April 21st ??

Happy Easter, Jett. Not Leroy Jetta, but bigfooty's Jet.
Mick Cornish from the Hurst. Excellent player and highly regarded by his club. Not by the umpies, though.
Snagged the big total of 2 votes (that's right: TWO) in the 2006 Michelsen count. By the same token South's new coach Rick Coburn snared 4 votes, but at least he polled in three games (a two and two ones).
On the S'saye move, I hope a BFL club does bite the bullet. Otherwise Mt Pleasant will move and grab the dozens and dozens and dozens of handy, ready-made under-age players coming through the ranks out at Strath.
I think the licensed club debacle is another matter compared with the aims and ambitions of the sports group out there.
Very impressed with leroy jetta jockstrap, also liked the looks of alwyn davey. added some excitement into the bomber machine in 07 strap. dons on the way back up. will roll the dockers on sunday. looking forward to seeing solly running around against his old side. if your mob don't roll carlton, you are in for a long year.

JOCK barracks for the Roo Boys, Goaty. And we're playing Choco Williams' Port mob this Easter weekend.
Easter Sunday to be exact.

obviously realised how ordinary the kyneton footy club is
Must agree the tigers have been a bit ordinary on the field in the last few years but the wheel might be starting to turn some good young kids on the way hopefully with the work of the current commitee to trying to keep them some sides might start to hate the trip to tigerland again.

went and watched the e/h g/s game you would think that with the crowd that turned up they both would have fielded better sides it looked as if they both fielded second sides hearing comments from out of towners if this is the standard of bendigo footy no wonder it is in big trouble one saving grace out of the game was young filo for a i think a 16 years old kid great game so please from now on if you want to hold these sort of games please think of the paying publicor im sorry if these were nearly best sides these 2 teams could field forget about the season just give the flag to gisborne now at least the admission went to a good cause the childrens hosp

went and watched the e/h g/s game you would think that with the crowd that turned up they both would have fielded better sides it looked as if they both fielded second sides hearing comments from out of towners if this is the standard of bendigo footy no wonder it is in big trouble one saving grace out of the game was young filo for a i think a 16 years old kid great game so please from now on if you want to hold these sort of games please think of the paying publicor im sorry if these were nearly best sides these 2 teams could field forget about the season just give the flag to gisborne now at least the admission went to a good cause the childrens hosp

Yea totally agree with you there on two things.

Firstly i thought both teams could have at least played a near full strength team for at least 2 quaters. Some of the players that jump to me that didnt play include Aaron Hawkins, Matt O Toole, Luke Rosa, Darren Welsh, Anthony Holdstock form the square Nick Heath, and Damien Brown from the boroughand were many more but don't jump to me at the moment.

Secondly i thought Brodi Filo was the best on the ground kept getting the ball all day and used it as well.

Did anyone see the incident in the under 18s game which say gun player MAtt Jones who was going to play in the seniors collide with his own team mate and came off looking very bad.Does anyone have news on how he is

u ****er, it was one dollar to get into the game today, is that hurting your pocket u povo ****? it was a practice match, as if either side would be fielding their best sides today...especially the square, it was their first hit out, giving everyone a run..a bit of reward for the preseasons efforts!
if anyone expected both sides to field their best sides they must be ******ed..good hit out though! everyone is looking forward to the season now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back