Movie What's the last movie you saw? (7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Arrival

Holy ****, what an incredible movie. Intriguing, thought provoking, engaging. Unbelievably well acted by Amy Adams.

Incredible story and just so well done. This one will stand out for a while.

The non linear beginning/end is phenomenal.

The cinematography, the musical score. It’s just perfect.

Been a while since I came across a movie that moved me quite like that one.

9.5/10
One of about ten movies ever I've given a 10/10 to.

Drive Away Dolls

Margaret Qualley who I love plays a lesbian chick. I wouldn't bother watching this. It has some Coen vibes early (as it's directed by one) but largely forgettable. The Aussie who was the co-lead should have a good career in Hollywood though I think, I like her.

Drive Away Dolls

Margaret Qualley who I love plays a lesbian chick. I wouldn't bother watching this. It has some Coen vibes early (as it's directed by one) but largely forgettable. The Aussie who was the co-lead should have a good career in Hollywood though I think, I like her.
Yep mate and I felt the same way.

Asteroid city. What a visual feast. Enjoyable and 3.5 ⭐️ (out of 5)
I really enjoyed the french dispatch. Thought it was very close to a masterpiece.

Asteroid city on the other hand was one of the worst movies ive ever seen. Just nothing intellectual or clever i could grab on to.

I.S.S (2024)

The plot starts relatively quickly, as we get to know the Americans and Russians who star in it. It’s no high art with its themes, and the plot is played super straightforwardly. That is no issue, as there is some padding in between more character interactions. The CGI is beautifully done, save for a few parts of it. The acting is sincere, and the action is well-executed. The world below is at war, yet we are given little context. All you know is the US has been nuked, and later, what looks like Europe, too. The biggest disappointment of the movie was the mediocre ending. Overall, though, it was a cool little thriller set on the International Space Station. 6/10 (Above Average)

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie What's the last movie you saw? (7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back