Movie What's the last movie you saw? (7)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t mind some of Tom Hanks’ stuff. Not one of my favourite actors by any stretch though.

The Burbs, Turner and Hooch, and Big were all not bad for the late 80’s/nostalgic purposes.

Road to Perdition and The Green Mile are a couple that I’ve rewatched a couple of times and enjoyed, and Forrest Gump was decent enough also.

Anyway.

Last movie was Batman Begins: 2005

Still holds up nearly 20 years on, and is the start of a great trilogy imo. A broody and dark origin story which I think Bale absolutely nails, supported by a few low level no-name celebs like Freeman, Oldman, Caine, Neeson
Holmes and Cillian, with a cameo from Joffrey.

I’m still a Keaton as Batman fanboi, but Bale is a close second.

Still holds up nearly 20 years on, and is the start of a great trilogy imo. A broody and dark origin story which I think Bale absolutely nails, supported by a few low level no-name celebs like Freeman, Oldman, Caine, Neeson

The best 🥰

I don’t mind some of Tom Hanks’ stuff. Not one of my favourite actors by any stretch though.

The Burbs, Turner and Hooch, and Big were all not bad for the late 80’s/nostalgic purposes.

Road to Perdition and The Green Mile are a couple that I’ve rewatched a couple of times and enjoyed, and Forrest Gump was decent enough also.

Anyway.

Liam Neeson is so suave, even as an unfeeling/ruthless villian hell bent on killing millions of innocent people of Gotham, he has a grace and quiet dignity and charisma that makes one very sympathetic.

I am not gay but he does have strong attractive and appealing vibes to whatever character be plays on screen.

Seems strange you call the BB supporting cast lower level no names, Neeson, Freeman and Oldman have always been 3 of my favourites/most iconic actors over the years, absolute heavy hitters the trio of them.

I am sorry but I never really liked Maggie Gyllenhall in this movie and it's sequel.

She was the weak link for sure.

Seems strange you call the BB supporting cast lower level no names, Neeson, Freeman and Oldman have always been 3 of my favourites/most iconic actors over the years, absolute heavy hitters the trio of them.
Satire, my friend. Sarcasm at its finest. They’re all incredible.

Should’ve added a :p or ;)

I am sorry but I never really liked Maggie Gyllenhall in this movie and it's sequel.

She was the weak link for sure
Nolan doesn't have the best reputation for writing female characters, which is pretty evident with this one.

I'm with you guys on Tom Hanks. Too many wholesome dad vibes. Don't mind young Hanks in a Meg Ryan rom-com though 🥰

Liam Neeson is so suave, even as an unfeeling/ruthless villian hell bent on killing millions of innocent people of Gotham, he has a grace and quiet dignity and charisma that makes one very sympathetic.

I am not gay but he does have strong attractive and appealing vibes to whatever character be plays on screen.

She was the weak link for sure.
It was Katie Holmes in BB wasn’t it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie What's the last movie you saw? (7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back