Game Day When are you heading to Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting close now peeps.....for all those driving over, please take care, don't want to read about you in the papers for all the wrong reasons.

...also heard the police say they will be out in droves watching the Western H/way....Enjoy your weekend and hope your dreams come true.

Also watch out for kangaroos..

cheers all:)

Headed over tomorrow afternoon. Staying in Horsham then travelling to the MCG first thing Saturday morning.

For those that have been to the MCG in recent times, are there any restrictions on bringing g food and drinks into the ground?

Are plastic bottles allowed? Do they have to be sealed?

For those driving between Great Western and Ararat there is a big Tigers sign.

I'm not heading that way today but if it was to not be there after someone drove past it....

Kaniva has a big electronic overhead sign on your way out of town saying "Welcome to Tiger Country - hear us roar".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Headed over tomorrow afternoon. Staying in Horsham then travelling to the MCG first thing Saturday morning.

For those that have been to the MCG in recent times, are there any restrictions on bringing g food and drinks into the ground?

Are plastic bottles allowed? Do they have to be sealed?

No real restrictions on food. No alcohol, cans/glass, or opened plastic soft drink containers it says in their rules. I've gone in with opened plastic bottles of water no problems.

Another three hours of work, and I am hitting that road!

Anyone else doing half the drive tonight in the aim of making the parade tomorrow? When I phoned up to book at the Nhill Caravan Park for tonight, it was "yep, another Crows supporter..."

Figured that there must be a few with the same plan.

Good luck guys, very envious, drive safe and make sure to honk if your horny

cookies.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day When are you heading to Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back