News When is Marley getting sentenced? Announced today!

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking of making another thread about this then I thought it didn't need it. If Marley gets off how many weeks before he comes back in to the AFL side. I don't think he will play ANZAC day. I would give him 3 weeks in the VFL including the weeks the AFL side has the bye then bring him back.

I was thinking of making another thread about this then I thought it didn't need it. If Marley gets off how many weeks before he comes back in to the AFL side. I don't think he will play ANZAC day. I would give him 3 weeks in the VFL including the weeks the AFL side has the bye then bring him back.
No more Marley threads please unless he gets off lightly and is available to play next week. Then you can start a new thread to house the multitude of moving GIFs posted as expressions of gratitude and excitement. For once TradeDraft will not be able to get in before you with a toast thread.

No more Marley threads please unless he gets off lightly and is available to play next week. Then you can start a new thread to house the multitude of moving GIFs posted as expressions of gratitude and excitement. For once TradeDraft will not be able to get in before you with a toast thread.

Where is TD?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Must be tough for Marley at the moment, in 24 hours he could lose his freedom and be locked behind bars.

If he gets a suspended sentence, he will be a much better player then he ever would have been if he didn't go through this. I think it will really open his eyes of what he could have missed out on and repay the club for the faith and support we have shown him.

If he gets jail time for that, I would genuinely be shattered because there is no way that deserves jail time. I have seen worse on King Street on Saturday nights and would still say jail is warranted for those incidents. I am not trying to bag my favourite player now but Dane Swans incident when he was just a boy was worse than what Marley did and he never got jail time.

They were both young, they stuffed up no one died and both were guilty so just give him a suspended sentence and a fine and he won't re offend if he does then he obviously should be locked up. For go sake there are convicted pedophiles who are walking on our streets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how long it will be tomorrow before news gets out. If we could get a live chat of Swooop's wedding, then surely Marley's sentencing warrants massive coverage...

This is from Jon Ralph, so take it with a grain of salt....

@RalphyHeraldSun: Pies hopeful of a suspended sentence for Marley Williams who is sentenced tomorrow for grievous bodily harm charge. But jail a possibility

@RalphyHeraldSun: If Marley was handed a suspended sentence he would play VFL for a few weeks then AFL. Club over in Perth supporting him @FOXFootyLive

God I hope he doesn't get jail time.

Our backline needs him badly. Would strengthen our side immeasurably to have him back. If all goes well, we could have a completely (or 99%) full list to pick from by the Hawthorn game.

Bodes well for the second half of the year.

God I hope he doesn't get jail time.

Our backline needs him badly
. Would strengthen our side immeasurably to have him back. If all goes well, we could have a completely (or 99%) full list to pick from by the Hawthorn game.

Bodes well for the second half of the year.

The sheer selfishness of this claim made me laugh. But don't worry, I'm on your exact same wavelength on the matter. :D

The sheer selfishness of this claim made me laugh. But don't worry, I'm on your exact same wavelength on the matter. :D

There is not a single thing we do that doesn't stem from selfish reasons, that's just how our brain works.

Are we meant to hope Marley goes to jail so our lives are slightly worse but some random douchebag in Perth's life gets slightly better?

It will be a mighty harsh sentence if Marley gets gaol time IMO.

First there's the fact that the little shit he hit will sure him for a tonne of money in the future, and almost certainly be successful in that claim.

Then there's Marley himself, first offense, has performed community service since the attack and has made changes to his overall life style.

It's almost as if Marley gets a gaol sentence than his notoriety is the reason, trying to make an example out of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

News When is Marley getting sentenced? Announced today!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back