Lions2k2

Debutant
Oct 18, 2002
Bundaberg/Qld
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
where are the melbourne pple watching sat nights game...last week i was at the oxford on swanston..that was ****e...i was told the manningham club has nice big screen setups...any other idea's???

Originally posted by cjwalkley
Queue tickets for the GF line are being handed out at the Turf Bar prior to the game on Saturday night, so the Turf should be jumping with Lions fans!

Has that been confirmed? I reckon it may be a logistical nightmare . . .

Originally posted by Ally
Don't know how it could be a logistical nightmare when the game is actually played there. I wouldn't be happy if i paid for a bus trip and was dropped off at Telstra Dome instead.

I was actually talking about the queue ticket process, not where the game is being played.

Stocka - from todays editon of the Lions on Line email:

Victorian Members, non-travelling (to Sydney that is)

Queuing Tickets will be allocated to Full Members and Season Ticket Members from 5.30pm this Saturday at the Turf Bar, 131 Queen Street Melbourne. Two separate queues will exist - one for Full Members and one for Season Ticket Members. Queue tickets will be allocated for a period of two hours only. You must show your membership card to get a queue ticket. Grand Final tickets will then go on sale on Sunday morning (FULL MEMBERS ONLY) from 8am until 11.30am at Gate 8 at the MCG. Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase on Monday morning from 8am (Full Members and Season Ticket Members) until sold out. Members must have their Membership cards and queue ticket to purchase Grand Final tickets. Those Members not obtaining a queue ticket on Saturday will be able to collect one on Sunday morning between 8am and 9.30am at Gate 8 at the MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

WHERE ARE Melbourne PPLE WATCHING THE GAME

Remove this Banner Ad

Back