Where are Port Adelaide at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to say. A few players seem to have either lost form or were playing way above themselves in 2014. Was 2014 a year where everything just went right or is 2015 just a blip?

So 17 and 37 is actually overs? That Dodoro is one evil genius.
Herp a derp.

He's a gun ruckman but he's not a consistent forward. Which is an issue when you team he with a great ruckman that can't go forward.

In desperate trouble against Carlton who are on the bottom of the ladder and recently sacked their coach. Gray off with concussion and subbed.

Season on the line in the 4th quarter. How much character have they got?

What has happened to port this year?

I didn't see the game today but, based on the ones I have seen, they have become too passive. I think they've got it in their heads that other teams have adjusted to their fast style from last year (probably true) and they're trying something new but it certainly ain't working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank goodness. The hype and wank over them in the media all last year and the cockiness from their fair weather supporter base during the pre-season was unbearable.

Think it was genuine excitement about adding Ryder and potentially being the final piece of the puzzle, but they are way off the pace this year.

However look out for 2016 they will get a easy draw.

The amount of hype over one game of footy - the prelim - was staggering. Never seen anything like it.

They became media darlings and the media just lose all perspective on things.

Essentially Adelaide of 2012 got close to Hawthorn in a prelim didn't make the finals in 2013.

Port season is eerily following the same result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are Port Adelaide at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back