Where the hell is this 'Adelaide' anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta laugh when ever I see a thread like this. If Melbourne and Vic. are so bloody wonderful, why the hell are there so many Vics in Queensland. If you like it so much stay the f#ck there.

And a special giggle for the d1ckhead who was having a go at Adelaide beaches. Have you taken a look at Melbourne beaches? You havin' a LAFF?

I had a stopover once from Perth to Melbourne and got stuck in Adelaide because of a birdstrike on the plane... had a few hours to kill before the replacement plane arrived.... and hadn't been to Adelaide before so I jumped in a taxi.

I gave the taxi driver $50 and asked him to show me all the sights of Adelaide.... 13 mins later we were back at the airport and he gave me back $39 change. Wasn't a hell of a lot to see there.

Or maybe he just didn't want to put up with your leaky bladder and halitosis. Cab drivers generally aren't that fussy, but you must have pushed the boundaries....:thumbsu:

I know the OP is paying out SA in general, but hes also having a go at the crows. why oh why are port fans sticking up for these w***ers? Would you ever see a crows fans sticking up for us??
Don't bring up Port/Crow's crap, we have threads for that. Stand up for SA or don't post here.

Atleast here in SA we are proud of our state, unlike Victorians who flock in their large numbers to the Gold and Sunshine Coast's each year.

The endless number of threads from Vics trying to convince everyone how much better they are than SA reeks of insecurity. It's likely they are actually in fear of the possibility that Adelaide isn't all that bad and maybe living in Adelaide might in many ways be better than their own shithole suburb; or perhaps they're even envious of our relaxed lifestyle, better climate and lower cost of living and 45min peak hour, whilst Melbourne turns into yet another big city competitive ratrace laced with tollways.

Regardless, anyone who lives in a city in Australia yet doesn't like it can easily move elsewhere - the rest are generally happy. I don't understand the need to attempt to convince someone who's pretty happy with where they're at, that they shouldn't be and would be if they were somewhere they don't want to be.

Yeh, exactly. I’ve lived in Adelaide, East Millicent and Sydney and East Millicent is easily the least preferred.

Its cold, has shit beaches and has more violent alpha male morons per hectare than anywhere else in the civilised world.

East Millicent does have a few redeeming features. The public transport is OK, the freeways mostly work, the Australian Tennis Open in January is a nice day out and it does host the AFL Grand Final at the EMCG every year.

Here's a picture I took just the other day down at Barwon Heads, just walking along the water...

3459307715_77b84d2d17.jpg

And here's a picture I took in Adelaide just the other day -

fat-girls-in-thomgs-ugly-women-topless-breasts-rio-beach.jpg

The endless number of threads from Vics trying to convince everyone how much better they are than SA reeks of insecurity. It's likely they are actually in fear of the possibility that Adelaide isn't all that bad and maybe living in Adelaide might in many ways be better than their own shithole suburb; or perhaps they're even envious of our relaxed lifestyle, better climate and lower cost of living and 45min peak hour, whilst Melbourne turns into yet another big city competitive ratrace laced with tollways.

Regardless, anyone who lives in a city in Australia yet doesn't like it can easily move elsewhere - the rest are generally happy. I don't understand the need to attempt to convince someone who's pretty happy with where they're at, that they shouldn't be and would be if they were somewhere they don't want to be.

Blah-dee-blah-blah-blah. If you're going to do things like -

A. Attempt to post & argue rationally
B. Post while sober
C. Wear clothes

Then you should be on the main board and not here on the Bay. Now, let the rest of us ferals get back to abusing one another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume you scored?

Naturally. We shagged like rabbits on e's for the entire afternoon. I was just about to say goodbye when her better looking twin sister came along with this coy look on her face, so I took the both of them back to my place and we didn't leave the bedroom for the next four days.

Naturally. We shagged like rabbits on e's for the entire afternoon. I was just about to say goodbye when her better looking twin sister came along with this coy look on her face, so I took the both of them back to my place and we didn't leave the bedroom for the next four days.

I hope her twin sister is better looking.

See that's so typical of Melbourne though. Decent body apart from the fakest **** of all time, but a bit of a man face.

Melbourne is the least attractive place in Australia in terms of attractive people per capita.

Then why is their city so covered in birdshit? And old posters? And general grime?

I haven't been to Sydney in a long time, but Melbourne is a lot dirtier than Adelaide, Perth or Brisbane.

Its obvious, they descend from convists, and all their modern day heroes are cons aswell. Who has time to remove old posters when theyre too busy mugging each other.

Blah-dee-blah-blah-blah. If you're going to do things like -

A. Attempt to post & argue rationally
B. Post while sober
C. Wear clothes

Then you should be on the main board and not here on the Bay. Now, let the rest of us ferals get back to abusing one another.

It's rather sad to see that you have fallen back on the old "can't win the argument so attack the poster" tactic, and I can only conclude that:

A. subtlety is an area of development for you
B. you're insecure and envious
C. you know you live in a shithole

It's rather sad to see that you have fallen back on the old "can't win the argument so attack the poster" tactic, and I can only conclude that:

A. subtlety is an area of development for you
B. you're insecure and envious
C. you know you live in a shithole

Wow didn't you read that the wrong way. Well done on completely stuffing that up. :thumbsu:

Gotta laugh when ever I see a thread like this. If Melbourne and Vic. are so bloody wonderful, why the hell are there so many Vics in Queensland. If you like it so much stay the f#ck there.

And a special giggle for the d1ckhead who was having a go at Adelaide beaches. Have you taken a look at Melbourne beaches? You havin' a LAFF?

Coz they got booted out of Sydney!:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Where the hell is this 'Adelaide' anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back