Where were you when Carlton wins its first final since 2001?

Remove this Banner Ad

What people need to be made aware of is that Richmond and Fremantle have won a final since Carlton last did.
Oh my god.... I need a bex & a lie down.... that's brilliant

Strap in 4 wins to 10 wins to 13 wins.... I have a feeling 2010 is going to be friggin massive

You know we are coming!!! Strap in and enjoy the ride... if we were a stock the brokers would have a STRONG BUY ORDER

BOOM

BULLSHIT - You cheating flogs would have been delisted ages ago.....

Strap in - ROFL

Nice thread though, certainly one of your better efforts....

Juddy_old.jpg

"Former Carlton skipper Chris Judd celebrates after watching the Blues win their first final since 2001. Due to dementia, Chris didn't realize that there was still a quarter of footy left. He slept through the final quarter meltdown as the Blues continued their long history of choking, a tradition that started in his second year as captain."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Juddy_old.jpg

"Former Carlton skipper Chris Judd celebrates after watching the Blues win their first final since 2001. Due to dementia, Chris didn't realize that there was still a quarter of footy left. He slept through the final quarter meltdown as the Blues continued their long history of choking, a tradition that started in his second year as captain."

"I dont care who you are, that there is god damn funny!!!"

With apologies to Larry the Cable Guy!!

Juddy_old.jpg

See how bent Judds shoulders look from carrying that load for all those years

Minions and flogs of bay 13, the time is near , yes the time you have all been waiting for, the team that You know is coming, is about to arrive.

In less than a month the Carlton Football Club will return to the grand stage of finals football, what is most exciting, is when the blues play finals 'things happen', we are the most successful finals side of all time and just like 99, I feel it in my bones something special could be instore come September.

The question people will ask in years to come, will be, where were you the day the blues started the greatest comeback in modern sporting history?

I suggest you start organising now for the great day is nearly upon us.

I will be flying - driving my new car to the MCG to watch your lot get done AGAIN

f_SpaceShipAlm_5de0f3e.jpg

you lot will be waiting decades for a GF win , if not longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where were you when Carlton wins its first final since 2001?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back