Where you at Whorek Gimps? LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

I found Tazhawk. He is just thuper excited to see the boys play, probably cant post with his hands always down his pants.

dadf127ed4d811e289bf22000a1fa4a9_7_zpsa70a6733.jpg

How'd you get my photo ,flog? :mad:

Geez we played well.

Even the Sydney fans at the game said that cos I managed to speak to both of them....

In reply to JackAttack! 's question, they're all here now. ****** if I know where they were previously, but they've all come flooding in like the bandwagoners they are.

Hawthorn supporters are well represented in the Bay.

Other teams, like Sydney, seem to have db swannie and one other clown with a shitload of alias accounts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know it's true.

Actually, I'm in the privileged position of knowing it's not. As fact.

Then there's also a big handful of Whorek's such as yourself who don't even attend finals games LOL.

Can't fit all our supporters in one stadium. Some of us just have to stay home. Seeing us run over you live twice in two weeks struck me as greedy.

A bit of 'karma' on display tonight :cool:

Apparently, we're going to smash you tonight. Hope you enjoyed it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

My guess Jack is on his Menstral cycle peddling his way home

Miner with an E mate. MinOr refers to teams that get done easily in a final. Thought you guys had it won but I guess I shouldn't take your words for it.

LOL, Really?

Lucky to have been 5000 Swans fans amongst the 60,000 at the MCG tonight. Really it was an insipid turnout for the bloodz. So much kulture, the bloodz, for a club that has won 2 flags in 80 odd years

Speaking of which, did you know Carlton have NEVER drawn 60000 against a on Victorian club?

Is that the true meaning behind this bloods culture they bang on about oogac?

LOL join date...
Hawthorn supporters are well represented in the Bay.

Other teams, like Sydney, seem to have db swannie and one other clown with a shitload of alias accounts.

Nah, he was too lame to watch the game. Apparently he did a great portrait session with the latest whale though.

Ghey3_zps4ed91086.jpg

How'd you get my photo ,flog? :mad:

Look at this long list of Bandwagoning Gimps. You were all too scared to post before the game was won & now you're all KBW's. Joke's on you you spineless Bandwagoners. Your team smashes us, but I expose you all as the Bandwagoning scum you are:D

You lose Losers. I was right again. I'm always right! It must hurt, Bandwagoners.

Congrats to the couple of Whoreks posters that dared back their team before the game. Even though you need to be pushed be me, your master, to do so:rolleyes:

Look at this long list of Bandwagoning Gimps. You were all too scared to post before the game was won & now you're all KBW's. Joke's on you you spineless Bandwagoners. Your team smashes us, but I expose you all as the Bandwagoning scum you are:D

You lose Losers. I was right again. I'm always right! It must hurt, Bandwagoners.

Congrats to the couple of Whoreks posters that dared back their team before the game. Even though you need to be pushed be me, your master, to do so:rolleyes:

Just get back behind your mop flog biartch.

Just get back behind your mop flog biartch.

What a front running flog you are. You were on all day yesterday, but did not dare declare your support for your team. Once they won the game, you started puffing your chest. No wonder every single business you have opened has gone belly up? Lost all your mates' money with these ''guaranteed business propositions''?. "Can't lose & will make millions mate". Now you have no mates. LOL!

What a front running flog you are. You were on all day yesterday, but did not dare declare your support for your team. Once they won the game, you started puffing your chest. No wonder every single business you have opened has gone belly up? Lost all your mates' money with these ''guaranteed business propositions''?. "Can't lose & will make millions mate". Now you have no mates. LOL!

Read the team I support under my name farkwit. Chossing not to post in a thread like yours is like choosing not to attend the uhhh "function centre" you wield your mop in. Not keen on sticky floors or mind numbing shiite threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where you at Whorek Gimps? LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back