Which “Victorian Big 4” club has had a more hilarious slide out of relevance?

Who’s had the biggest (most hilarious) 2024 reality check?

• Secondon

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Richmond

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Lollingwood

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Baggers

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice deflection lmao.

112 GIF by JTBC

Carlton and Essendon have been irrelevant for a number of decades now.

And while it’s been great laughing at Collingwood’s lack of form this year, it really does take longer than half a season of shitness after a flag win to be considered irrelevant these days. No doubt they’ll probably be back in contention next year anyway.

That only leaves one club - the one that bought 3 flags and therefore shouldn’t have been considered relevant anyway, and now it’s sunk faster than the titanic did, even the CEO has told them to GAGF.

And while it’s been great laughing at Collingwood’s lack of form this year, it really does take longer than half a season of shitness after a flag win to be considered irrelevant these days. No doubt they’ll probably be back in contention next year anyway.

That only leaves one club - the one that bought 3 flags and therefore shouldn’t have been considered relevant anyway, and now it’s sunk faster than the titanic did, even the CEO has told them to GAGF.
Not just the CEO,

the way Hardwick told them to GAGF was even colder. “I’m tired lol” nek minnit rolling in AFL blood money and sunshine up on the gold coast, with a better list. Bravo.

Not just the CEO,

the way Hardwick told them to GAGF was even colder. “I’m tired lol” nek minnit rolling in AFL blood money and sunshine up on the gold coast, with a better list. Bravo.
That’s why I only said “even the CEO”

50 bajillion people associated with that rabble have either bailed or publicly wanted out. Players, coaches, assistant coaches.. when Justin Leppitsch bailed on them after Craig McRae got the Collingwood coaching job, I heard they asked him if he wanted to go back - he said no so he effectively told them to GAGF twice!

That’s why I only said “even the CEO”

50 bajillion people associated with that rabble have either bailed or publicly wanted out. Players, coaches, assistant coaches.. when Justin Leppitsch bailed on them after Craig McRae got the Collingwood coaching job, I heard they asked him if he wanted to go back - he said no so he effectively told them to GAGF twice!
Aaaaaa hahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were 17th two seasons back. The flag was an anomaly

I would say South Melbourne, or perhaps Fitzroy. Both Victorian clubs are equally as irrelevant along with Probably University.

Oh wait, you said big clubs. Carry on.
Yes he said big clubs, so not South Melbourne, Fitzroy, University or Geelong.

By the way, how's if going getting those participation awards 'won' in a different comp in the 1800s counted as AFL premierships?
FMD you guys are insecure.

Yes he said big clubs, so not South Melbourne, Fitzroy, University or Geelong.

By the way, how's if going getting those participation awards 'won' in a different comp in the 1800s counted as AFL premierships?
FMD you guys are insecure.

Poor Grin not taking the slide of relevance well.

Slides are meant to be fun!

Monkey Slide GIF

1000014007.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Which “Victorian Big 4” club has had a more hilarious slide out of relevance?

Back