Which AFL official is having secret meetings in the toilets with his assistant?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure you can say they are all doing equal work... am assuming sessions at KFC don't count as work...

d100f35af3c4ae9bc8b3f22a43ed893f
She's almost as fat as hodgey.

So do we get to see what these interns look like?

She's almost as fat as hodgey.

So do we get to see what these interns look like?

Supposedly Leathlean's one was in a relationship with Kurtley Beale

ig you looked like this..
1455695803231.jpg

and were married to this lady ..

libbisimonONLINE_0.jpg

and had a chance to have a crack at this..
cd04bd14b3d6e328c9a132d1bd36a2bb

you probably should be getting a medal?:$:thumbsu:

That's Laura Dundovic, not Maddi Bloomberg.

This is Maddi Bloomberg.

Maddi+Blomberg+j8iOGh-td7km.jpg
images

She's shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much money, if any, was lost?

All of it. AFLW did not earn one single cent in revenue. Salaries, travel, venues, saturation marketing. We have not been told how much that adds up to. But it must be a significant amount.

TV ratings were pretty good,

And? The newtwork paid not one cent for the rights. Ratings were just OK in the timeslot the first week. And just like the unpaid crowds did, fell significantly every week. The network took a flogging just on the cost of making the broadcast.

the AFLW will be great for the game in the long term.

THat's your opinion. And in my opinion it is a fantasy.

The AFL really want an AFLW, so that alone should be grounds for equal pay.

Really? I drive a fully optioned Honda Euro. Great product and clearly worth every cent it cost. The extras on it cost me a bit, but that's fine. I WANT (because she does) to get my wife a little shit box. She'll get a buzz out of it because it is new.

According to your logic on equality I should be happy to pay 60k for it.

Really? I drive a fully optioned Honda Euro. Great product and clearly worth every cent it cost. The extras on it cost me a bit, but that's fine. I WANT (because she does) to get my wife a little shit box. She'll get a buzz out of it because it is new.

According to your logic on equality I should be happy to pay 60k for it.
Well, I call bullshit.

All of it. AFLW did not earn one single cent in revenue. Salaries, travel, venues, saturation marketing. We have not been told how much that adds up to. But it must be a significant amount.
And? The newtwork paid not one cent for the rights. Ratings were just OK in the timeslot the first week. And just like the unpaid crowds did, fell significantly every week. The network took a flogging just on the cost of making the broadcast.
I get that you feel very, very threatened by women, possibly because they tend to reject you, but the participation of girls in AFL at has increased massively in the past 6 months. This is starting to counter the massive popularity of soccer at junior levels.

Really? I drive a fully optioned Honda Euro. Great product and clearly worth every cent it cost. The extras on it cost me a bit, but that's fine.
Wow.
I WANT (because she does) to get my wife a little shit box. She'll get a buzz out of it because it is new.
You're not the first misogynist bogan I've met, desperate to portray yourself as a person of class and taste. Yet you come on here ridiculing probably the only woman who's ever shown any interest in you.

I get that you feel very, very threatened by women, possibly because they tend to reject you, but the participation of girls in AFL at has increased massively in the past 6 months. This is starting to counter the massive popularity of soccer at junior levels.

Wow.

You're not the first misogynist bogan I've met, desperate to portray yourself as a person of class and taste. Yet you come on here ridiculing probably the only woman who's ever shown any interest in you.

What a nasty little tirade.

Tell me where any of it demonstrates that AFLW, without a doubt the lowest standard (semi) professional athletes in Australia, possibly the world, go anywhere near deserving the same pay as the elite athletes who drive a million dollar industry?

What a nasty little tirade.

Tell me where any of it demonstrates that AFLW, without a doubt the lowest standard (semi) professional athletes in Australia, possibly the world, go anywhere near deserving the same pay as the elite athletes who drive a million dollar industry?
I seem to recall Carlton under Malthouse stinking up many a Friday night for the same pay as the other real footballers/athletes, so we do have a precedent for equal pay.

Why do women tennis players demand and get equal pay in grand slams when they do 60% (3 sets instead of 5) of the work (let alone the fact that women's Sponsorship deals are usually less because of their lower marketing appeal)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Which AFL official is having secret meetings in the toilets with his assistant?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back