Which AFL team would Homer Simpson support?

Remove this Banner Ad

brisbane- the glamour team of the AFL

homer was a dallas cowboys fan and althrough the simpsons all he wanted to do was own the dallas cowboys and they are the glamour team of the NFL!

SaintsSupporter said:
Only because Collingwood are coming 2nd.

Negitive.

It's just a pretty ordinary thread all round. I mean who is going to go asleep happy, knowing who Homer Simpson MIGHT support?

Or maybe he could be a Magpie or a Bomber (some people will say Demons but f- them. You know the espisode where he jumps on the Isotopes bandwagon and gets on TV in Moes Bar.

Well if he saw Carlton's blue M&M's jumper from a few years ago I am sure he would jump on. "blue m&m, red mnm, they all turn out the same colour in the end!"

what about his quoting of a great gangster movie: "then you get the POWER"

good call with the "mmmmm...pies" :D

but yeah Richmond, St Kilda, and the Bulldogs pretty much would be the teams to follow, due to their histories of failure. Although at the moment, Richmond would be a clear leader due to them making what, 2 finals series in 20 years? it would just fit perfectly with Homer's personality

I guess he could be many teams really.

Carlton for the M&M story above.
Collingwood for the pies story also above, and because of similar traits with their fans.
Essendon because of the 'Isotopes bandwagon' thing perhaps.
Kangaroos because their captain is Adam Simpson.
Port Power because Homer is a nuclear something. And remember, "nuclear is pronounced nuclear".
Melbourne because of the Mr. Plow connection.
Richmond and the 'Doh' factor.
St. Kilda and Homer's singing to the theme song.

That's about all I can think of at the moment, as you can see I don't mind a bit of the old Simpsons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lisa: Look, Dad. I'll tell you who's going to win the Grand Final if you want me to, but it'll just validate my theory that you cared more about winning money than you did about me.
Homer: Okay.
Lisa: Brisbane.
Homer: Woo-hoo!
Lisa: However...
Homer: However?
Lisa: However, I may also be so clouded with rage that subconsciously, I want you to lose. In which case, I'd bet the farm on Collingwood.
Homer: Listen honey, can you finish this sentence. Daddy should go and bet all his money on...
Lisa (crying) I don't know... If I still love you, Brisbane. If I don't, Collingwood.

Lisa: Well, I like the Lions because they're pure of heart, Sydney because they've got something to prove, and Port Adelaide because they always cheat.

Lisa: The happiest day of my life was three Sundays ago. I was sitting on my daddy's knee when the Saints, who were 23.5 point favorites, but only up by 23, kicked a meaningless behind at the last second to cover the spread.

parano1a said:
Lisa: Look, Dad. I'll tell you who's going to win the Grand Final if you want me to, but it'll just validate my theory that you cared more about winning money than you did about me.
Homer: Okay.
Lisa: Brisbane.
Homer: Woo-hoo!
Lisa: However...
Homer: However?
Lisa: However, I may also be so clouded with rage that subconsciously, I want you to lose. In which case, I'd bet the farm on Collingwood.
Homer: Listen honey, can you finish this sentence. Daddy should go and bet all his money on...
Lisa (crying) I don't know... If I still love you, Brisbane. If I don't, Collingwood.
Homer: woooohhhhhhooooo in your face eddie McFathead, she loves me

Would've thought Snake had all the generalised traits of the Pie supporter. Although Homer at one stage DID become Snake with the 'Hell Toupee'.

And if he was still Mr Plow (Plough), he could be Hawthorn, Richmond, or the Dogs.

mocaholic said:
Would've thought Snake had all the generalised traits of the Pie supporter. Although Homer at one stage DID become Snake with the 'Hell Toupee'.

And if he was still Mr Plow (Plough), he could be Hawthorn, Richmond, or the Dogs.

Sorry Moc, but the overabundance of hair care products at Glenferrie Oval means that after his supply of nonoxynol-9 ran out he woulda been cast out by "the happy team at Hawthorn".

;)

Episode # 332

Homer - "No trap can hold Homer Simpson! Uh, but I'm not Homer Simpson... I'm the Pieman!"

Homer - "That's right, Pie Man is me, mild-mannered Homer Simpson."

Remove this Banner Ad

Which AFL team would Homer Simpson support?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back