News Simpson sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, Hamish Brayshaw said that on his podcast with Will Schofield a few days ago. He said it's gonna take like five years for the list to even be competitive again so good luck to the next bloke who takes over.
Hopefully you nail the rebuild coach at least and don't end up with a dud or the wrong personality to develop young players.

Yeah, it was definitely Bailey Williams, Simmo almost brushes the paper he had in his hand past Bailey's shoulder on the way through and everything. Had absolutely nothing to do with Reid and whoever does say it's about Reid are just bad faith arguing him into another angle to bring him back to Victoria.
Yeah Bailey's body language says it all and a the people in front turn around to look at him.

Must of been one of the players texting about Simmo.

I have a pair of $4000 studio headphones and he definitely said 'you had your say'.

Sennheiser guy:
200.gif

You overspent.

WC should get Josh Carr, they aren't doing anything for 3 years anyway so they might as well destroy another club at the same time

I was astounded about how much everyone went on about it, at the end of the day what did he actually say?

Simpson cited COVID again yesterday. At the end of the day COVID impacted the Eagles more than most clubs at the very least and the Eagles response at the time was certainly questioned. Surely thats about the leaders at the time. If you were happy with our clubs leadership during that time then that's fine I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As fun as it is to see West Coast in shambles for once, seeing Simpson call out The West was good to see, it's about time people started holding them accountable for their "journalism" if you can even call it that.

MM were on the same side here but I don’t agree with your view. The relationship between West Coast and the West Australian has been nothing short of scandalous. The West has carried the Eagles for ever, discarding their souls of fair and balanced reporting. All I saw yesterday was Homer having a sook and the West letting West Coast know who’s the boss. If Freo weren’t in the top 4 and behaving the West would have diverted attention away from Homer put it on Freo. Homer brought this on himself because his employer is in bed with the devil, he should have known better.

Simpson cited COVID again yesterday. At the end of the day COVID impacted the Eagles more than most clubs at the very least and the Eagles response at the time was certainly questioned. Surely thats about the leaders at the time. If you were happy with our clubs leadership during that time then that's fine I guess.
I rolled my eyes when he brought that up again.

That was the turning point for them. They whinged much more than Freo about getting stuck over in QLD. It may have impacted them more because they were older and had kids and a wife back home, but Freo had a bunch of teenagers and 20 somethings. Melbourne then had more extreme lockdowns than the rest of the country.

I don't think leadership was even close to the main reason why we struggled that year.

I rolled my eyes when he brought that up again.

That was the turning point for them. They whinged much more than Freo about getting stuck over in QLD. It may have impacted them more because they were older and had kids and a wife back home, but Freo had a bunch of teenagers and 20 somethings. Melbourne then had more extreme lockdowns than the rest of the country.
More players got dropped by COVID than any other team - remember when they could hardly field a side?

Then a huge spate of ‘injuries’…although that could have been positive tests, every young mans way of dealing with a loss of liberty. 😆

More players got dropped by COVID than any other team - remember when they could hardly field a side?

Then a huge spate of ‘injuries’…although that could have been positive tests, every young mans way of dealing with a loss of liberty. 😆
like this?

Simpson will get another gig. It'll be at a stage where no proven coaches are available, honestly he wouldn't be a bad fit taking over an experienced list that needs a change in plan. You'd rather go for someone like him who is a premiership coach over people who are untested.

I have a pair of $4000 studio headphones and he definitely said 'you had your say'.

Sennheiser guy:
200.gif

Focal Utopia?

I'm a sennheiser guy, HD800. Also LCD3 (2013 so classic), HE6 & a KEF LS50 Bookshelf speakers.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Simpson sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back