News Simpson sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

I was astounded by his attitude through Covid. Couldn’t believe he didn’t cop more criticism at the time… I thought it was extremely poor leadership. From roughly that point they have gone 10-60. Yes there were horrendous injuries, but it started before that, and has continued.
Still, got the flag.
I was astounded about how much everyone went on about it, at the end of the day what did he actually say?

I was astounded by his attitude through Covid. Couldn’t believe he didn’t cop more criticism at the time… I thought it was extremely poor leadership. From roughly that point they have gone 10-60. Yes there were horrendous injuries, but it started before that, and has continued.
Still, got the flag.
Yep 100% agreed!!

Started when Nic Nat got injured. Easily the best player in that team. Im still amazed that they won the 2018 Premiership without him - if Nic Nat played they would have won by 10 goals plus, wouldn't have even been a contest.

People seem to agree but it doesn’t stop them clicking. A rage click is still a click. That’s all they care about.
No but it damages their reputation with the eagles, other sports media, and eagles supporters who have a bit of class about them, although admittedly these are few and far between 😅

In the long run their little fit of pique could do more damage to them than they realise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the dumpster fire that is the WA media

Cheap revenge shot at Simpson after Simpson bagged WA footy journos at yesterdays presser.

Interestingly the two main WA journos felt it was just a little ‘chip’, nothing to go to war over - seems the Murdoch appointee thought different.

Cheap revenge shot at Simpson after Simpson bagged WA footy journos at yesterdays presser.

Interestingly the two main WA journos felt it was just a little ‘chip’, nothing to go to war over - seems the Murdoch appointee thought different.

Please, that cover was locked and loaded days before yesterday's presser.

Been spraying the same post about their $600 headphones across half of BF. Reckon they really just want to tell everyone about their new headphones.

to be fair, the Sennheiser HD 600's are great headphones. A little bass shy and definitely not the weapon of choice for forensically analysing audio though.

As petty and trivial as it is, I find myself fascinated in finding out if Simmo's comment in that clip is "you had your say" or "you have to stay" (or something else). The two set rather opposite tones.
Its definitely "you had your say" and maybe to Bailey Williams not Harley.

People hearing "you have to stay" are hearing what they want to hear and further treating a 19yo kid as a Messiah of sorts.

to be fair, the Sennheiser HD 600's are great headphones. A little bass shy and definitely not the weapon of choice for forensically analysing audio though.
I have a pair of $4000 studio headphones and he definitely said 'you had your say'.

Sennheiser guy:
200.gif

Whoever the next coach is ultimately won't survive the rebuild either.

Still a lot of list turnover to do and they desperately need quality youth.

Yeah, Hamish Brayshaw said that on his podcast with Will Schofield a few days ago. He said it's gonna take like five years for the list to even be competitive again so good luck to the next bloke who takes over.

Its definitely "you had your say" and maybe to Bailey Williams not Harley.

People hearing "you have to stay" are hearing what they want to hear and further treating a 19yo kid as a Messiah of sorts.

Yeah, it was definitely Bailey Williams, Simmo almost brushes the paper he had in his hand past Bailey's shoulder on the way through and everything. Had absolutely nothing to do with Reid and whoever does say it's about Reid are just bad faith arguing him into another angle to bring him back to Victoria.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Simpson sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back