Think Tank Which club's in the bigger shit this offseason? Smellbourne or Richmunt?

who'll be more ****ed in 2025

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 27, 2023
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
GWS, Gold Coast, Brisbane
personally i think melbourne as two of their 3 most important players telling the club to GAGF is embarrassing and reeks of the deep rot that exists within the shithouse club.

but the tuggers melts over their important players keen to **** off is very funny too.

what about norf smelbum
i don't think they're due to be ****ed, and i daresay there may be some people interested in going to the club, due to some of the exciting youf trickling down from prior drafts

Just saying I already foresaw these calamitous capitulations from a long way out. Once trade/escape season kicks off in earnest I'll be reminding those flogs with an almighty bump.

personally i think melbourne as two of their 3 most important players telling the club to GAGF is embarrassing and reeks of the deep rot that exists within the shithouse club.

but the tuggers melts over their important players keen to **** off is very funny too.

20 year's without winning a final d/h :$

Last edited:
Richmond should ask Essendon how they went about compiling a list after the Peptide ban. I imagine it must be hard to start from 0 players
Serious question dude, do have anything else going on in your life other than worrying about Richmond 24/7? Fair Dinkum I would be more excited and concern for my blues playing in next weeks final if I were a Carlton fan. :$

Serious question dude, do have anything else going on in your life other than worrying about Richmond 24/7? Fair Dinkum I would be more excited and concern for my blues playing in next weeks final if I were a Carlton fan. :$
Didn't you get your fred making function removed due to spamming Geelong freds every day? Like literally sometimes multiple per day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My freds created over past 2 months:
Carlton - 15
Collingwood - 2
Richmond - 2
Other - 9

Could maybe make a case a couple of the Carlton/Other freds were at Collingwood also.

Richmond should ask Essendon how they went about compiling a list after the Peptide ban. I imagine it must be hard to start from 0 players
lol, Essendon recruited a whole heap of Richmond people hoping to emulate our success, didn't quite work out, it would be like asking Carlton how to win a modern AFL flag :$

lol, Essendon recruited a whole heap of Richmond people hoping to emulate our success, didn't quite work out, it would be like asking Carlton how to win a modern AFL flag :$
Martin Luther King Jr Protest GIF by GIPHY News

Step 1: Have captain play GF when he should have been suspended for high shot
Step 2: Play team that has never won GF
Step 3: Have year ****ed by COVID that nobody cares

Essendon and GCS are two of the worst run clubs in history. No surprises its only really those two that have looked at Richmond and tried to copy, without digging further under the surface and finding its one big crapheap.

Step 1: Have captain play GF when he should have been suspended for high shot
Step 2: Play team that has never won GF
Step 3: Have year ****ed by COVID that nobody cares

Essendon and GCS are two of the worst run clubs in history. No surprises its only really those two that have looked at Richmond and tried to copy, without digging further under the surface and finding its one big crapheap.
You already had a go at no.1 with Cripps in '22, no.2 should have been pay your players in brown paper bags that one always worked for the Baggers, as for no.3 of course you weren't interested in the 2020 season, with 7 only wins for the year, at least some clubs worked hard during covid to try and save the game, not our fault your club is scared to win flags these days.

Oh you forgot Carlton in your list of worse run clubs, 30 years and 5 spoons didn't happen because it was all going well at the Blues :$

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Which club's in the bigger shit this offseason? Smellbourne or Richmunt?

Back