Think Tank Which club's in the bigger shit this offseason? Smellbourne or Richmunt?

who'll be more ****ed in 2025

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rich were already in the poo, no off season required. Melb are perfectly placed to go full hold-my-beer.

Oliver has no doubt been on a power raid all week. Goodlose and a couple others have likely come along for the ride. Max Gawn is probably questioning, again, why he keeps defending this shit truck show—especially now the window is shut.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the entertainment specials that are on the way. I don’t believe they have gone full Ben Cousins yet

Would just like to remind everyone that I correctly nominated Smellbum
Dreamons as the worst team of the last half century some time ago

Step 1: Have captain play GF when he should have been suspended for high shot

You already had a go at no.1 with Cripps in '22

He’s got you there Ava

Melbourne haven't started their rebuild yet, and will likely trying to build a list just as Tassie hoover up all the first round picks.

personally i think melbourne as two of their 3 most important players telling the club to GAGF is embarrassing and reeks of the deep rot that exists within the shithouse club.

but the tuggers melts over their important players keen to **** off is very funny too.
It's not the off season yet. a) There are AFL finals this month and b) AFLW season has started

I can understand why an Essendon supporter would think its the off season though

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Which club's in the bigger shit this offseason? Smellbourne or Richmunt?

Back