Which film is better-Fight Club or Vertigo

Which film is better: Fight Club or Vertigo

• Fight Club

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know- never watched any of those films.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously Real, dumb move. You couldn't possibly expect to win this thread, regardless of which movie you think is better.

At least you could have posted Ebert's old review of FC to try and sway some people :cool:.

Fwiw, both are strong films and neither is deserving of harsh criticism.

Seriously Real, dumb move. You couldn't possibly expect to win this thread, regardless of which movie you think is better.

At least you could have posted Ebert's old review of FC to try and sway some people :cool:.

Fwiw, both are strong films and neither is deserving of harsh criticism.

i didn't say i was going to win this thread, i'm just proving a point that people on here don't rate any tv shows or movies before 1990.

i didn't say i was going to win this thread, i'm just proving a point that people on here don't rate any tv shows or movies before 1990.

You really needed to do that a day after South Park just beat MASH in a sitcom contest? Come on now.

Obviously something that was out more recently will have been seen by more people and thus get more votes.

This isn't just a 90's thing - If I put "The Great Dictator" (30's) up against "The Pink Panther" (60's), the latter would win every time, courtesy of having been seen by more voters. It's pretty simple, really.

You really needed to do that a day after South Park just beat MASH in a sitcom contest? Come on now.

Obviously something that was out more recently will have been seen by more people and thus get more votes.

This isn't just a 90's thing - If I put "The Great Dictator" (30's) up against "The Pink Panther" (60's), the latter would win every time, courtesy of having been seen by more voters. It's pretty simple, really.

pretty silly reasoning. that is like saying Ricky Pointing is a better batsmen than Sir Don Bradman because more people watched him play.

I started this thread to prove to myself that the people on here think that movies and tv shows started in the year 1990.

in other words- people who know nothing about movies

WTF???? I'm 18 and about 50% of all movies I own were made prior to 1990. as I said Vertico is very good but Fight Club knocks its socks off

What an absurd question.

Vertigo is one of the greatest, most complex films about love, Hitchcock and film itself.

Fight Club is a very good film but unfortunately revels in its own superficiality for my liking even though it purports otherwise.

Essentially you have one of the greatest films of all time that usually cracks a Top 10 on most lists with cineastes in Vertigo and a great film which is usually rated by people who like to drool at cool.

To even want to rate these two films together dishonours Vertigo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which film is better-Fight Club or Vertigo

Back