which grand final would you like to see?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Warriors should be in there, they've got big forwards and are entertaining to watch. If they could play the Dogs it would be a good clash, especially up front. Dont wanna see the chooks win though.

Bulldogs v Manly 1995. In fact I might just watch the video again tonight.

This season Bulldogs v Roosters considering the Rooster had an empty victory during last years farce when they were clearly second best, I would love to see the true champions in the mighty Doggies show them up for what they are - imposters.

Originally posted by Joffaboy
Bulldogs v Manly 1995. In fact I might just watch the video again tonight.

This season Bulldogs v Roosters considering the Rooster had an empty victory during last years farce when they were clearly second best, I would love to see the true champions in the mighty Doggies show them up for what they are - imposters.

Bulldogs V Warriors
Everyone would of loved to watch a Bulldogs V Roosters GF but unfortunately that cant happened and a GF Qualifier match beaten the two i guess is just as good (If the Bulldogs Beat The Storm).

Once a Bulldog always a Bulldog ay JoffaBoy... Once a League Man always a League man too... Get the AFL Propaganda and Victorian Bull**** out of your head and support the Greatest Game of All Again... Rugby LEAGUE!!!!!

Rugby League is The Peoples Game And Hopefully THE NRL Will Realise That Again...

Originally posted by LebaneseForces

Once a Bulldog always a Bulldog ay JoffaBoy... Once a League Man always a League man too...

Well LebaneseForces my cover is blown. I saw my first Bulldogs game (Berries in those days) when I was six.

I was at the 1980 GF and saw them with the premiership for the first time in 38 years. My best friends mother at the time worked at the club and we had front table seats at the club in Belmore for the celebrations.

I could never, ever follow or support any other team.

True, i am not a great supporter of League anymore, however dont always believe what you read on this forums LF.

I truly love AFL and I actually prefer it to RL, however horses for courses, and come finals time, if the Dogs are in the mix, the loyalties come to the fore.

Storm v Warriors..what a night that would be in the Pantsless household..

Pantsless v Mrs Pantsless...

It the Storm get up it would goodbye to s*x until New Year!

Originally posted by Pantsless
Storm v Warriors..what a night that would be in the Pantsless household..

Pantsless v Mrs Pantsless...

It the Storm get up it would goodbye to s*x until New Year!

LOL

I think you're safe, though - I think it's too much to ask for the Storm to win it.

That said, I'd like to see a Storm vs Warriors final too - with the Sharks not in it, I'd like to see some non-Sydney teams doing well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Penrith make it the place will explode. I went to the game on Sunday Vs Brisbane and I had to wait for 3 hours at 10:00am in the morning. It was worth it though. I also bought my tickets already. They cost me an arm and a leg. Are they sold out yet? I heard they were on Coast radio.

Originally posted by crippler
Storm V warriors would be a funny one as it will the first League grand final ever without a NSW side and a sellout too.

It would be great but it will take a bit of getting used to by the Sydney public and that will happen, as people here in Melbourne are just starting to get used to no afl teams playing every game at the G! The afl want to promote their game as national and that's the way the NRL has to go to.

Originally posted by Ms.Storm
Storm (pleeeeeeeeeeeese) vs Panthers/Warriors with a big win to the Victorian team.:p :D
our chances died the day that that crap brisbane team (broncos not the lions) couldn't hold on against the panthers. we never had a chance after that. but i'm happy enough, now that the bulldogs are out. would have preferred the warriors to make it, but i'll be cheering the panthers all the way now.

Remove this Banner Ad

which grand final would you like to see?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back