• Sydney

Votes: 44 3.3%
  • West Coast

Votes: 64 4.8%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 5 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

SDK Bruhn holmes O Henry. Put up Richmond’s best 22 and under and I am very happy to compare who you think are your best 4

We don't know who our best will be yet. But according to you they are all spuds, so go on, run us through them, player by player....

Or is it you barely know anything about any of them, and were just shooting your mouth off with nothing to back it up as usual? :think:

We don't know who our best will be yet. But according to you they are all spuds, so go on, run us through them, player by player....

Or is it you barely know anything about any of them, and were just shooting your mouth off with nothing to back it up as usual? :think:
You literally can’t come up with 4 names??

Bruhn, Henry, SDK and holmes.

Surely you can put up who you think are Richmond’s 4 best 22 and under for comparison?? Very simple

You literally can’t come up with 4 names??

Bruhn, Henry, SDK and holmes.

Surely you can put up who you think are Richmond’s 4 best 22 and under for comparison?? Very simple

I came up with 18 names my friend. 18 players you apparently know absolutely nothing about, because you cannot give any detail on any of them to support your claim they are the worst 22 and under contingent in the AFL.

I came up with 18 names my friend. 18 players you apparently know absolutely nothing about, because you cannot give any detail on any of them to support your claim they are the worst 22 and under contingent in the AFL.
If you can’t even come up with 4 names for comparison, then I rest my case.

I don’t blame you, I also avoid obvious losing discussions myself

If you can’t even come up with 4 names for comparison, then I rest my case.

I don’t blame you, I also avoid obvious losing discussions myself

None of your players have done anything to write home about at all. Your few young players that are getting games are certainly not going any better this year than you would reasonably expect from the youth of a mid table team. They don't become automatic A Graders just because sycophantic Geelong supporters imagine it to be true.

But that is not the issue here. The issue is you made a definitive statement about Richmond's youth. You seem to have made the statement without knowing anything about them. If you do know something about them, furnish us with some detail, I gave you the list, tell us about them.

None of your players have done anything to write home about at all. Your few young players that are getting games are certainly not going any better this year than you would reasonably expect from the youth of a mid table team. They don't become automatic A Graders just because sycophantic Geelong supporters imagine it to be true.

But that is not the issue here. The issue is you made a definitive statement about Richmond's youth. You seem to have made the statement without knowing anything about them. If you do know something about them, furnish us with some detail, I gave you the list, tell us about them.
I didn’t even bother reading this rant, it’s very simple question of who are your 4 best kids 22 and under?? I am being very generous in letting you select them since it’s your own team not mine. You literally can’t even come up with 4 names you rate? Says it all. They must be shocking even in your own opinion

I didn’t even bother reading this rant, it’s very simple question of who are your 4 best kids 22 and under?? I am being very generous in letting you select them since it’s your own team not mine. You literally can’t even come up with 4 names you rate? Says it all. They must be shocking even in your own opinion

I don't want to start giving you clues by telling you one created the most points scored from turnovers in the AFL in 2022, another was in the top 4 goal + goal assist players per game on average in the AFL in 2022, and another is the leading hitout to advantage % player in the AFL in 2023.

I would prefer you tell us what you know about them, because I suspect it is ZERO. Which would render what you said about them totally meaningless.

I don't want to start giving you clues by telling you one created the most points scored from turnovers in the AFL in 2022, another was in the top 4 goal + goal assist players per game on average in the AFL in 2022, and another is the leading hitout to advantage % player in the AFL in 2023.

I would prefer you tell us what you know about them, because I suspect it is ZERO. Which would render what you said about them totally meaningless.
Ok so 4 names is obviously too much of a struggle for you.. 2 names?? Are you capable of that?? I’m trying my best here to make this as easy as possible for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People have cottoned on that WCE were the answer 2 years ago, but if you are going to be bad, its best to be really bad.

No point middling around 15th-8th for 10 years like Essendon.

And we are very well placed to be really bad for at least another year or two.
I think WCE won’t be down as long as people think… I would take WCE list anyway over Richmond’s moving forward. Especially adding Harley Reid to it

Ok so 4 names is obviously too much of a struggle for you.. 2 names?? Are you capable of that?? I’m trying my best here to make this as easy as possible for you.

You are a sham. You have been caught out making definitive statements about a collective of players you know absolutely nothing about. No good worrying about it now though, because it is out there.

You are a sham. You have been caught out making definitive statements about a collective of players you know absolutely nothing about. No good worrying about it now though, because it is out there.
Calling all Richmond fans. Can you please come forth and inform me who your best 4 22 and under players are?? I have tried to get to the bottom of this with MR but he is finding in near impossible to provide even 1 name.

Again, calling all Richmond fans.. who are your 4 best 22 and under players

SDK has polled Norm Smith votes, Holmes should have played in a flag barring a hamstring twang, Ollie Henry has been the match winner twice..

I’d write home about any of those considering their youthful age.

Has to be Geelong, they are now beatable at home and have no promising youth even SDK is getting flogged. Cliff is here and looks like it’s off Mount Everest. Cannot see one thing going for them. Bruhn and Henry look like duds already and Holmes form has been VFL standard as of late.

Like wtf is this?…

View attachment 1761189

Uh
Holmes was BOG just 3 weeks ago

SDK has polled Norm Smith votes, Holmes should have played in a flag barring a hamstring twang, Ollie Henry has been the match winner twice..

I’d write home about any of those considering their youthful age.

SDK got 1 Norm Smith vote from a journalist, Michael Gleeson. He played a decent game for a 21yo but it was a rout, not a career defining performance. He has been operating under more pressure this season and struggling.

Holmes playing in a flag at 20 wouldn't have made him a special player. Richmond had Jack Graham actually play in a Grand Final win and star at 19. It doesn't make you an A Grader.

Oliver Henry is not in the top 430 players in the AFL by official rankings in 2023.

These guys are nothing you won't find at just about any club.

Easily better youth than Richmond’s. And by youth I mean actually youth (22 and under).

Richmond by far the least in the cabinet.

From that list I can see bruhn and holmes turning into A graders, and O Henry an A grader, as well as SDK. Also huge wraps for jhye Clark who has been injured most of the year by they absolutely love down there.

I think we may shock a few and possibly improve next year

Not trying to be troll but SDK is your best young player and this is his stats…
I don’t think any of them can be viewed as A graders yet tbh.

IMG_3271.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Which team list would you least want?

Back