Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 2 or GTFO.

We might throw a future third back as steak knives.
After North complete theses trade:

Trade Pick 2 for Matt roberts + swans 2nd rounder, might need to add a sweetner on top of that for the swans to agree

Trade F1 + 22 for Jarrod Berry

It will be difficult for north to gather enough aclimate draft pick, would you guys except F2, pick 40, and mayb bailey scott (butcher) he chop chop LAMB!!!! 😂😂😂

North have had the toughest draw. We’ve almost exclusively played teams that are better than us. It’s not fair.

No wonder you guys look a million bucks in the preseason hit outs.

You get to play against North more than anybody else.

That's beside the point. You're acting like they must trade for experience for the sake of it. Of course trading in players can be worth it but only if they're the right players at the right time.

There is no downside to taking high picks to the draft.

"If Rawlings has any brains, they’ll trade their top pick out this year for extra picks to send to other clubs for quality older players."

The word 'naive' doesn't even begin to describe this train of thought. How did it go for Clarko back in 2016-2019 when he had an appetite for wasting list spots on older players?

Clarko? Not as well as the hawks 2010-15. Highly succsssful then. The mix needs to be got right.

At this stage North need experienced players not more youth.
Imo overall they have near on the best collective youth under 23 already.
Do they? Sheezel absolutely, Wardlaw and McKercher should be good but I'm not convinced on the rest of them yet

Do they? Sheezel absolutely, Wardlaw and McKercher should be good but I'm not convinced on the rest of them yet
Think people get tricked into thinking LDU, Larkey, Xerri, etc are still in that u-23 bracket, which would make them the best if it was to be the case.

It sounds ridiculous, but you'd be surprised how often that happens. The more casual footy fan would have no idea outside of their own club.

At this stage North need experienced players not more youth.
Imo overall they have near on the best collective youth under 23 already.
under 23 ~ Powell, Wardlaw, Sheezel, McKercher
23-26~ Xerri, LDU, Curtis, Fisher, Larkey, Zurhaar, Simpkin, Logue, Comben,
27+ ~ McDonald, Corr (both are 30)

North clearly need more mature talent, they have nothing over the age of 26. Under 23 is high quality but shallow.

under 23 ~ Powell, Wardlaw, Sheezel, McKercher
23-26~ Xerri, LDU, Curtis, Fisher, Larkey, Zurhaar, Simpkin, Logue, Comben,
27+ ~ McDonald, Corr (both are 30)

North clearly need more mature talent, they have nothing over the age of 26. Under 23 is high quality but shallow.

How is that list still so thin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Kane McGoodwin … No spine hey?

Dear will never dominate a final hey…

You were so mouthy… the kid ripped it to shreds.

7 goals from two first year players, in their first final, in front of 98,000.

This club is primed for success - are 4-1 in front of 75,000 plus, and that's before the window has opened.

On the other hand, there is the Crows who are still heavily reliant on Taylor Walker

Hey Kane McGoodwin … No spine hey?

Dear will never dominate a final hey…

You were so mouthy… the kid ripped it to shreds.
Enjoy your win.

When did I say Dear would never dominate a final?

Enjoy your win, but no need to make lies.

Stay classy & you will gain more respect around here.

Btw, I have checked out of this thread thanks to your moderator months ago, so no need to keep tagging me in.

Dursma over Wiz isn't quite lol worthy yet because Dursma is, or at least will be, a quality prospect, despite sitting a long way behind Wiz at this point and time, but I'll give you the other 2. Especially Edwards over Newcombe. :(

Tongue in cheek regarding Duursma.

Think he will be a gun. Loads of talent.

I still think North needed a small forward before another medium forward though so it's a bit of a head scratcher that you didn't go Wiz, especially as Clarko was a HUGE fan of him.

Enjoy your win.

When did I say Dear would never dominate a final?

Enjoy your win, but no need to make lies.

Stay classy & you will gain more respect around here.

Btw, I have checked out of this thread thanks to your moderator months ago, so no need to keep tagging me in.
Kane McGoodwin telling someone to “stay classy” that is gold. Is classy bagging the crap out of your own coaching staff, board and players. Taking a lesson in “class” from you wouldn’t benefit me one iota.

Why did you check out?? What a sook.
Things didn’t quite go your projected way did they.

You banged on and on about Dear not being good enough. Wasn’t at the level of Tilthorpe etc etc. Argued black and blue about our “spine”. You really want me to go looking?

Kane McGoodwin telling someone to “stay classy” that is gold. Is classy bagging the crap out of your own coaching staff, board and players. Taking a lesson in “class” from you wouldn’t benefit me one iota.

Why did you check out?? What a sook.
Things didn’t quite go your projected way did they.

You banged on and on about Dear not being good enough. Wasn’t at the level of Tilthorpe etc etc. Argued black and blue about our “spine”. You really want me to go looking?
This post is an example of why I checked out.

You & many of your supporters really lack class, when you should be celebrating your finals win when most supporters didn't expect you would be playing finals.

Don't bother tagging me in again as I won't reply as I have more important things to do.

Enjoy your wins & yes a good coach makes a heck of a difference!

This post is an example of why I checked out.

You & many of your supporters really lack class, who you should be celebrating your finals win when moat supporters didn't expect you would be playing finals.

Don't bother tagging me in again as I won't reply as I have more important things to do.

Enjoy your wins & yes a good coach makes a heck of a difference!

Kane…

“Talls for starters.

They have no spine”

Remove this Banner Ad

Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back