FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Australian office is unsurprisingly shit , feel like the main character wasn't given a script and is just doing a thank god your here
Its almost they went out of their way to make sure it would be a crap TV show.

So much "material" they could have used from our Australian culture to make this a unique version of The Office (Aus).

While I havent watched an episode, the trailer I saw completely put me off even contemplating giving this a chance.

Its almost they went out of their way to make sure it would be a crap TV show.

So much "material" they could have used from our Australian culture to make this a unique version of The Office (Aus).

While I havent watched an episode, the trailer I saw completely put me off even contemplating giving this a chance.
How can you declare they almost ‘went out of their way to make crap TV’ and that they missed a chance to use unique Australian material when you haven’t watched a single episode? This trend of making absolutist statements about things people haven’t even seen is bizarre.

How can you declare they almost ‘went out of their way to make crap TV’ and that they missed a chance to use unique Australian material when you haven’t watched a single episode? This trend of making absolutist statements about things people haven’t even seen is bizarre.
I saw the trailer and it was beyond awful, its very clear they have botched this. Admittedly I did read reviews online as well.
Going by the general consensus on here, they have validated my opinion.

I would be surprised if more than a handful of posters on here actually gave it a pass mark.

Gotta say the trailer for the office Australia has swayed me not to bother

Looked meh

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dont waste your time, its the correct decision.

The Office Australia review round-up: ‘Doomed’ and ‘toothless’​

The Office review: Australia's take on Ricky Gervais's classic wastes its resources​

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back