White Is Gone

Remove this Banner Ad

dean100 said:
The mail has it that white will sign with sydney this week in return for Okeef.

Hahaha nice work, you hear he hasn't signed so you make up a deal. What makes u think he will leave?? Or my mail is we will trade him to Carlton for a priority pick and Whitnall........ HHAHAHAHAHA

Just let it go Dean, you aren't even close to the mark!!

CowgirlFromHeaven, who died and you nazi of this forum??

White leaving the Dees 28 yrs of age would be a good thing. He's been flogging the club for money for years, and a return from horrific injuries to 2004 form is very circumspect. Also a good draft pick or a good plyer would be traded for White. Would also force "Daniher the Dud" to develop a ruck plan that didn't focus on one player, which as you'll notice ended with Jolly playing a premiership at another club.

I think the main point here is that some ******** has been posting on our forum every day with another bs rumour of course CBH has a right to tell them to stop doing it

Jaka Magic said:
CowgirlFromHeaven, who died and you nazi of this forum??

White leaving the Dees 28 yrs of age would be a good thing. He's been flogging the club for money for years, and a return from horrific injuries to 2004 form is very circumspect. Also a good draft pick or a good plyer would be traded for White. Would also force "Daniher the Dud" to develop a ruck plan that didn't focus on one player, which as you'll notice ended with Jolly playing a premiership at another club.
Our no.1 ruckman leaving would be a good thing? You're a bl0ody idiot.

HighRoller said:
I think the main point here is that some ******** has been posting on our forum every day with another bs rumour of course CBH has a right to tell them to stop doing it

Yeh i am with CFH here, Dean100 is a joke!

Dont want to ad fuel to the fire(rumour) but Ive heard the same.

Is White negotiating a contract? Or is he signed? I think its the former...

He is still negotiating - the only ruckman i would want for White in return would be Everitt. Not that would ever happen.

sydney just got chambers... i dont see white going there aswell. they only wanted 1 other ruckman... and something tells me jolly wouldnt be too happy aobut it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

White Is Gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back