who apart from me thinks josh fraser is a weakling that cost us a spot in the grand final?

Remove this Banner Ad

how many pack marks did ANYONE take against Rutten or Glass?

Scarlett isn't a good example, because we kicked it over Rocca's head all day both times we played the Cats. The last thing we need is Rocca competing with hm at ground level.

I'm not making excuses for him, I just think you are expecting too much from him.

I saw him in plenty of one on ones against the Cats and Scarlett so easily outpointed him every time. Plenty of times Scarlett just didn't allow Rocca near the ball in the air, just eased him off to the side, or blocked his path from jumping.

You know why we kick it over Rocca's head, because no forward in the comp runs under the flight of the ball more often.

who apart from me thinks josh fraser is a weakling that cost us a spot in the grand final?
Well I suppose there are quite a few total morons around.

Even if he coudl haev played effectively it may have risked his playing career or even serious long-term disability for all we know. It 's not the deciding battle in world war 1, players should not be expected to take unreasonable risks with their longterm health for a footy game. They take a big risk anyway just playing AFL, anyone who plays AFL more than 1 game is braver by far than anyone on this forum probably without exception.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back