Who are the AA selectors?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an utter joke.
Where is Goddard? Gilbert?
As much as I love Judd, If he gets captain, i will be very disappointed..

Cut the bias Saints fans.

Without knowing whos in or not (other than Goddard of course) im assuming a Pie got in for no reason?

As a complete impartial tonights proceedings (as depressing as that may be) Goddard not making the back 6 is beyond a joke IMO as he is one of the main reasons the Saints have improved so much.

EDIT: Have just read that Maxwell made the team :eek: - I could handle him in over Gilbert but not hes not in the same league as Goddard this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jakovich and Bartlett are deadshits of the highest order, just listen to them commentate and give their opinions. Greats of the game of course but....

Maxwell had a very good year and did a better job as captain than almost everybody would have expected. I think they made a lot of him leading from the front and probably hyped him into an AA spot accordingly.

Has happened before and will happen again.

The All Australian selection panel comprises Andrew Demetriou (chairman), Adrian Anderson, Kevin Bartlett, Gerard Healy, James Hird, Glen Jakovich, Mark Ricciuto and Robert Walls.

This SHOULD be such an important reward, but to leave the selection to so few twats (not all of them) is apalling.

This SHOULD be such an important reward, but to leave the selection to so few twats (not all of them) is apalling.

Andrew Demetriou (chairman), Adrian Anderson, Kevin Bartlett, Gerard Healy, James Hird, Glen Jakovich, Mark Ricciuto and Robert Walls.

Only two on that list that dont qualify as a 'twat'. One played for Essendon and the other for Adelaide.

Why cant there be two teams named? First Team All-Australian, and the Second Team All-Australian.

There is more than 22 players that deserve to be recognised every year. Its just a circus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are the AA selectors?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back