Who are the AA selectors?

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree that Bolton deserved his spot, very underated. One of the only defenders who could stop Riewoldt this year.
But I still don't understand how one of the best defences in history couldn't get one defender in the AA. Poor effort.

And Maxwell only got in on hype. My god, I have never seen a player hyped up so much in my life. Will probably get VC or Captain. Sure he's been good, but geeze.

Swan in the forwardline shows just how much of a disgrace this is. Not to mention no Black in the AA 40 squad and Milne was named in the AA 40 squad. Even as a saints fan I know this is a bit of a joke.

Apparently, you can't spell......

But, you support Collingwood.....so it's expected.

:):thumbsu:

OH well at least you have "spelling and grammar" to keep you entertained for the next few years.

How that Hunt going?

Maxwell had a very good year and did a better job as captain than almost everybody would have expected. I think they made a lot of him leading from the front and probably hyped him into an AA spot accordingly.

Has happened before and will happen again.
If true, then Sam Mitchell who in his first year lead the Hawks to 2nd on the ladder and ultimately to the flag should have been a shoe-in last year.

Maxwell is a good player but he's 2-3 rungs below All-Australian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolton had to get CHB as he was really the only the decent CHB in the 40 man squad let alone the competition.
Fisher was well down on his form and Bock missed a good part of the season.
Scarlett, Lake and Presti are all FB's and can't really play CHB. Lake and Presti espcially.
He defiently deserved it.

I can understand why Maxwell has been picked - but Goodwin? Champion player in his day but didn't think he'd had an outstanding season, certainly not as good as Goddard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are the AA selectors?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back