Who Do You Want To Win and Why?

Pick a winner GF 2024

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And hes masqueraded as "Horse" all these years with zero evidence hes packing heat
Back in the old days when you could get into the change rooms after the game, I had the misfortune of seeing Kevin sheedy naked and he was hitting blokes with his appendage every time he swung around. No wonder he had a hunchback

Back in the old days when you could get into the change rooms after the game, I had the misfortune of seeing Kevin sheedy naked and he was hitting blokes with his appendage every time he swung around. No wonder he had a hunchback
There was a caller to Rex Hunt a few years ago that reckons Doug Wade had a kick stand

Just watched this footage at https://www.afl.com.au/video/122393...dal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1726948800001
The interaction between Fly and Fagan after the game was evident of the true impressive character of both.
If the footy gods exist (and I'm pretty sure they do ;)), then Brisbane would win and Fages would finally get his just reward. :clapping: To get it over Longmire would be doubly satisfying from my point of view..

Happy either way.

My local ‘hood is big Swans territory. If somebody invented an ‘Opposite Machine’ and stuck a Carlton supporter in there, I reckon it’d produce something approximating a Swans supporter. So Swans winning would bring good vibes to the ‘hood that I’d be happy with.

Brisbane are one of the more likeable less unlikeable teams. And I’d typically go for QLD in State of Origin. So I wouldn’t mind Brisbane winning either.

Win-win for me.

Swans so Brodie Grundy gets a premiership. He is a smart and decent person who was really shafted by both Collingwood and Melbourne. It would be even better if Papley tripped over his giant ego and missed the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans so Brodie Grundy gets a premiership. He is a smart and decent person who was really shafted by both Collingwood and Melbourne. It would be even better if Papley tripped over his giant ego and missed the game.
If Papley injured himself at training & couldn't play, I could handle Sydney winning - in fact, it would be very sweet.

Just watched this footage at https://www.afl.com.au/video/122393...dal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1726948800001
The interaction between Fly and Fagan after the game was evident of the true impressive character of both.
If the footy gods exist (and I'm pretty sure they do ;)), then Brisbane would win and Fages would finally get his just reward. :clapping: To get it over Longmire would be doubly satisfying from my point of view..
Great video bro. A couple of things I noticed. Ginni and WHE on the bench in the last. Ginni tried to shake his hand after a goal and WHE seemed reluctant to celebrate with him.

The other being Fly and our players saying "get the rocca"
Wonder what that means.

Great video bro. A couple of things I noticed. Ginni and WHE on the bench in the last. Ginni tried to shake his hand after a goal and WHE seemed reluctant to celebrate with him.

The other being Fly and our players saying "get the rocca"
Wonder what that means.
On 360 fly mentioned 2 of the setups that they had were called Rocca and Presti. You can probably guess which one is more about scoring.

On 360 fly mentioned 2 of the setups that they had were called Rocca and Presti. You can probably guess which one is more about scoring.
Well Presti was recruited as a forward…

Lean towards Brisbane.

It does not bother me if Brisbane win the flag. I think they handled their defeat last year with class and dignity. Additionally, the Lions winning would also further enhance what we achieved last year.

Sydney are arrogant pricks. Who in their right mind would want Tom Papley to have a premiership medal, plus I hate how Longmire disrespected Fly the last time we played them.
Whilst devaluing the win Geelong had two years ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Who Do You Want To Win and Why?

Back