Who DON'T you want to draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't want Jaksch or Grundy (hope they both go top 10)

Stamos, I think Grundy could be great in your forward line!
Plus it would give you 2 very agile ruck/forward options with Kreuzer/Grundy.
Bit of a Cox/Naitanui situation!
I rate it :thumbsu:

*In saying this, Grundy will not last to your pick.

1Grundy-Can't see the point in drafting another ruckman.
2Sam Mayes-Don't get me wrong the kid has huge talent but would much rather a tall key forward then a small one.
3.Tim Membrey-see above
4.Dayle Garlett-has huge talent just don't think our team seems to know how to handel the bad boys (Aker Fev)

Im not so keen on Membrey for the pies, particularly as we already have a few third tall types. If the plan is drafting him to potentially move into the midfield, why don't we just draft a (proven) midfielder. I would take menzel or stringer if they fell to the pies, but not both.

Im not so keen on Membrey for the pies, particularly as we already have a few third tall types. If the plan is drafting him to potentially move into the midfield, why don't we just draft a (proven) midfielder. I would take menzel or stringer if they fell to the pies, but not both.
Geez, if I were the Pies and Menzel and Stringer fell to the three picks I'd take both of them in a heartbeat. You could afford to do it, imo.
But I think there's a 0% chance they'll get there :p

I hope we don't pick up McBean. Such a shit name and looks a bit flakey.

I also don't want a KPD.

There are others I would personally prefer at this stage to Tanner Smith, Hrovat and Wright. Also not keen on Dylan Roberton, who I hear is training with us. Just don't see the need to be adding any more "not quite tall enough for a key position backs", at this stage, unless they are absolutely exceptional, which I don't get the feeling he is.

McBean. Yep we're light on in the ruck department, but if we reach for him I'll be annoyed because he's more of a KPP in my eyes anyway.

Our history with recruiting skinny talls is hopeless exhibit a Wood, Ceglar, Richards and Fanning within the past decade. So I just wouldn't hold out hope that McBean could buck that trend.
Seems like McBean = Ceglar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membrey with our first pick. A couple of mocks have nominated us picking him at 17.

Seems a ridiculous waste of a pick to me.

Comfortable in saying it won't happen. (but crossing my fingers in any case)

No to Hrovat - too small, too slow = not enough hurt factor for Subi oval and a go home factor - no thanks.

Membrey - if we didn't have Chris Mayne maybe, but would you really spend a 1st rounder on a 3rd tall?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who DON'T you want to draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back