Opinion Who DON'T you want your team to draft? 2022 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Philipou - gives me Kyle Langford vibes .

Tstatas - gives me Aaron Fiora vibes.

Philipou - gives me Kyle Langford vibes .

Tstatas - gives me Aaron Fiora vibes.
Vibes Vibing GIF by Married At First Sight

Bailey Humphrey.

And for the life of me, I can’t really tell you why. His kicking skills, perhaps, maybe I would be wanting to see better finishing skills for someone as well known for his forward craft.

Settled on any of the 6-7 that will be available at WC’s pick, not Humphrey.

Edit: just read the article on him wanting to use his platform to raise awareness for mental health. Seems to be a really stand up guy. Wish him well in those endeavours.

Last edited:
Ed Allan at #8 or #12. Rather we take two midfielders with less risk at these two spots. OK to take a punt on him at #20 or #26 though.

Darcy Jones. I just don't think he has a position in the modern game as he's too small to be a full-time midfielder and he's not a full-time forward.

Isaac Keeler. Don't rate him at any of our picks. If we are to take a ruck would prefer taking Barnett or try a rookie project player.

Marcus Ashcroft don't want Vossy playing favourites. :cool:

Last edited:
Not that we can, but I’m actually not huge on Ashcroft.

I’d take all of Wardlaw, Sheezel, Cadman, Phillipou and Clark ahead of him. I rank him along with Humphries and ahead of Tsatas.

I see a bit of a more contested Andrew Gaff, which is by no means a bad player given Gaff’s career.

I think either Wardlaw or Phillipou end up the best player from this draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Who DON'T you want your team to draft? 2022 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back