Who DON'T you want to draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Do NOT want Grundy, Plowman,Stringer,Menzel, Mayes, Jaksch, Membrey, Mcbean or Jacobs.

Would be happy with Vlastuin, Macrae, Kennedy, Garlett or Lonergan.

You sure?

2dfe0ecaf68a11e19ed5123138017d74_7.jpg

You sure?

2dfe0ecaf68a11e19ed5123138017d74_7.jpg
This photo isn't even that bad. Lots of players smoke, lots of players drink. They don't have to be morel citizens. His laziness is a much bigger issue, but can be fixed. If Gartlett was available at 22 I would hate if we passed on him. I would suggest to get the best from him footy he needs to get out of WA.

Lonergan...one was ENOUGH!

Disagree on the above post, Atkins would be a decent pick at 35.

That's just ill-informed. Jesse Lonergan is super hard at it and is very skilled. Tested fantastically at the combine.
When I watch Atkins I just can't get excited. Don't rate him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's just ill-informed. Jesse Lonergan is super hard at it and is very skilled. Tested fantastically at the combine.
When I watch Atkins I just can't get excited. Don't rate him.

Yes and so was Tom Hislop playing in Tasmania...oh and so was the other Longergan. I am sorry but can we stop wasting high picks on Tassie kids. I mean everyone flapped their you know what over Jesse Critcton and what happened there...Just don't rate Divison 2 players. Longergan is not one I want, I wish him the best and THANKFULLY he is likely to be gone by our pick.

Atkins will be a good solid pick, he would be better than drafting Jacobs at the least!

Yes and so was Tom Hislop playing in Tasmania...oh and so was the other Longergan. I am sorry but can we stop wasting high picks on Tassie kids. I mean everyone flapped their you know what over Jesse Critcton and what happened there...Just don't rate Divison 2 players. Longergan is not one I want, I wish him the best and THANKFULLY he is likely to be gone by our pick.

Atkins will be a good solid pick, he would be better than drafting Jacobs at the least!
Hahahaha, oh dear.

This post should be moved to the draft fallacies thread.

Hahahaha, oh dear.

This post should be moved to the draft fallacies thread.

I did wish him luck, I just don't want him at my club. Let Carlton draft him, I won't be shattered. I'd rather have Daniher at 10, and a midfielder (not longergan) at 35. You want him so bad, draft him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who DON'T you want to draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back