Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats 5 season tickets and 4 non ticketed memberships we will not be renewing next year.

I cannot possibly support this club financially any longer until the coach, the president and the ceo are out the door.

Stop being a member/season ticket holder after 19 years last season , jhf port debut in rd 1 2023 my past home game.

Mum unfortunately has stage 4 cancer as of march 2024 and it was her and I going to port games since 2000 and every home game since 02

Even if hinkley is sacked I don't think I can mentally return without her and the stench of hinkley, koch and co at ports

havent been for a couple of years now in protest.
will buy at least one the day ken leaves just to prove a point (at least one because one of my kids has already changed teams and the other one doesnt really care, so i havent renewed either of theirs in years either).

Robbie Gray was the last thing that remained about the club that I enjoyed. In his final year his final game was the only game I attended, and I cancelled my membership after that, never to return.
I have made my peace with the Wests Tigers (the merger put me offside with them many years ago) and have reinvested with them and the great game of rugby league.
I won't be back, but am sort of addicted to this forum, so will hang around here.
I wish all of you the best and hope you have a good outcome.

Thats 5 season tickets and 4 non ticketed memberships we will not be renewing next year.

I cannot possibly support this club financially any longer until the coach, the president and the ceo are out the door.
Nah I will renew but these campaigners better get their act together. There is no way Ken survives this imo. A new coach and hopefully a new coaching group will renew my enthusiasm. I still love the club I just hate the w***ers in charge. They are a bunch of gutless campaigners. That is you Richo and the board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For every cancellation they just invent 2x 0 game pet memberships

As i've stated in the membership thread, they offered me a free 3-game membership a couple of months ago via email. When i didn't respond they sent me a follow up email congratulating me for joining "the Port Adelaide family" and added my name to the season's membership figure. Yesterday in the mail i got a renewal notice for the membership i didn't want and didn't sign up for.

my father and I were both paid platinum members until 2018 or 2019.

Both based in NSW we would renew memberships during the dark days and encourage family/friends to take our tickets and go to games.

When we cancelled we got nothing from the club but a no worries and hope to have you on board again soon.

We were buying memberships when there was tarps. We’ve got all the Port Magpies/Power one club they produced to support the club. When we said goodbye they didn’t flinch or give a shit. The new deals at Adelaide Oval must be something special.

We have since moved back to Adelaide and haven’t even looked at renewing or buying new membership.

As far as my father and I are concerned, the club ain’t getting anything while Hinkley and Richo are around.

We don’t care about Kochie it’s clear he doesn’t do much.

Sack the admin.

Sack the coach.

Cancelled in August 2022 when we had one of those 10th placed seasons that every single person who works in footy media has pure amnesia about. Koch had just backed a contracted Hinkley again. The membership email team called me Daniel then later apologized, unprompted, saying it had been a rough day. Lol. I imagine there will be similar scrambles in the membership department today.

If things don’t change next year is there a pub in Port Adelaide or surrounding that supporters can go to and watch.

Like let’s fill it out with big numbers support someone local while the club is like wtf where is everyone?

I downgraded my reserved seating after '21 to a couple of 3 gamers

I cancelled that after '22 but reneged just to get to gather round as my partner supports a Vic based team so we could get the most of that

I flat out refused to renew after the extension and stated in no way would I reconsider while the current coach and chairman are still there

This year, for cheap kayo, I bought a digital membership for another club because they're not getting another cent from me

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Who else won’t renew their membership next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back