Who finishes higher in 2025, Adelaide, West Coast or North Melbourne?

• Adelaide

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • West Coast

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

JPetro83

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2014
Football Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Adelaide United & Leeds United
The gap from 15th to next on ladder 14th was 3 wins.. These 3 sides are so far from anything its not funny.. who will rise in 2025? what is a pass mark?
I think North and West Coast have more upside than the Crows.

If North can get Darling, Parker, Daniel, etc I think they can make a move(finally) but theyve proved me wrong more than once in recent years.
Crows probably should move up, but do they have enough quality coming in to offset Laird/tex/etc getting older AND to move up the ladder? I think Cumming is an underrated addition to the list.
West Coast probably doesnt go anywhere, losing Barrass, Yeo/Kelly a year older, team only getting younger. Hard to see much of a jump, but its not impossible

Adelaide finish higher

It'll be West Coast, North then Adelaide for most of the season, Adelaide will finally get rid of their bad coach, then they will end the season higher than the other two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do an Adelaide - Richmond one, then it'll be close and worthy of debate.
no it wont..
richmond are moving on some prime movers of the team and replacing with rookie kids
we are years away from participating in moving up the ladder
Adelaide on the other hand, have no excuses..

Also I think St Kilda could've easily been put in this group. They are going backwards and have nothing coming in to address that.
I don't know with St Kilda. I expected a slide this year, but this might be their low point. Or at least close to it.
Nowhere near it also a possibility, but less likely in my totally uninformed opinion.

Not Hawthorn.
Have picked North this time, the high picks are now getting close to the 50 game mark, so surely it will click for them this year

Will reserve right to change after trading and whether Nicks is sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back