12. Adelaide
13. St Kilda
14. North Melbourne
15. Essendon
16. GWS
17. Hawthorn
18. West Coast

Something along these lines for mine.
St kilda a bit high. Surely essendon will improve from last year, they have the most top10 picks of any club, although that doesn't guarantee success short term.

St kilda a bit high. Surely essendon will improve from last year, they have the most top10 picks of any club, although that doesn't guarantee success short term.
Also younger than everyone apart from Adelaide and Hawthorne.

St Kilda very underrated and Port very overrated ITT

I think gws will surprise a few.
To me they ooze a common bottom 4 team. A flawed list and one or two injuries to players could send them tumbling a long way. But I do think there's too much talent there for them to finish last, clearly better than some of the other spoon contenders.

To me they ooze a common bottom 4 team. A flawed list and one or two injuries to players could send them tumbling a long way. But I do think there's too much talent there for them to finish last, clearly better than some of the other spoon contenders.
If Hogan and Greene can both play full seasons with their talented midfield and Sam Taylor down back they’ll be pretty decent IMO.

Jesse doesn’t seem to get any props for the season he had.

Post bye played 10 games with average of 13.8 disposals, 8 marks, 2.2 goals. That’s truly top tier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just trolling everywhere today champ
Picking the Hawks as likely wooden spooners is hardly trolling.

Have by far the most inexperienced list makes it a strong possibility.

Saying the Cats, Lions or Dees will win the spoon would be trolling.

We are smashing this poll! 😍
No real surprise.

Surprised West Coast have 3rd most votes as unlikely they will have a horrible year like 2022 where covid basically derailed their season.

Last edited:
No real surprise.

Surprised West Coast have 3rd most votes as unlikely they will have a horrible year like 2022 where covid basically detailed their season.
Eagles won't win the spoon. Eagles men's side will be motivated and prove that 2022 season was a fluke season.

West coast will win between 6-9 games.

They will win a bare minimum 5 or 6 games in their home state alone.

It's only preseason, but Port look like trash. Wouldn't surprise me to see us bottom 4 to be honest and hopefully run a broom through the place.
They look worse than I imagined. I thought they’d be a chance to push top 8 again based off their talent but that match wasn’t their best outing.

Of course it’s only a preseason match, many good teams have lost by large margins in these matches, so it’s not a reliable indicator.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture Who finishes last in 2023?

Back