Who finishes last in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles have a easy draw from here because we have basically played the top 3 already in Port, GWS and Sydney.

We have a 4 game run where we play

St Kilda at home
North at home
Essendon away
Hawthorn at home

If we win 2 of those 4 I cant see for example us finishing last

Way too soon surely
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Probably reactionary but if Richmond's injury crisis continues for the season they are a chance.
You can substitute a number of clubs into this post.

Any of the four youngest lists lose a few senior players, and it changes the dynamic of the team quite considerably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wont be West Coast if they fix their injury list.

They have a pretty good spine with Allen, Barrass, McGovern and Darling.
Some of the early posts in this thread kicking West Coast look pretty funny now.

If Richmond do I hope there’s a generational gun at first pick.

It just wouldn’t feel the same without north losing out on a future HoFer, as is the yearly tradition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't rate any of Petrucelle, Gaff, Waterman, Rotham, Witherden and can't see too many rival clubs that would be interested in any of them. If they're not in your 22, fair enough, but it means you are going it with a lot of young and untried players.

Not out and out delist material but Yeo and Sheed are past it. Darling declining. Chesser has been unseen.

Good for you. Who, outside of the Kangaroos, will they overtake?

They've already had another soft tissue injury to Ryan, how much of this can be put down to being 'extraordinary unlucky'? Sure, there is a component of that, of course there is, but you need to look at things if players keep going down with soft tissue injuries.

Not sure why I need to justify WCE finishing last to be honest. They were pus the last couple of years. Their list is pus. Honest Eagles fans know that. The wider AFL world know that. It will take a few more years of drafting to build a more competitive team. That's not a slight, they were up for a long time, it's all part of the gig.
The Waterman comment has aged well. And Yeo is definitely not past it.

Last edited:
I reckon North will snatch 17th in round 24 and the Tigers collect the spoon this year.

All the morons get another year of telling North how they should have tanked.
I'll be telling North they should have tanked until Harley Reid retires.

He was the most obvious number 1 pick generational talent I've ever seen, they get the number 1 pick this year it could be another Cam Rayner.

WC fans wanted to get rid of Waterman last year. You didn't and now you're stuck with having to use some of Harley's money to keep him. Doesn't bode well.
Could be worse we could have got stuck with Taberner.
Has been stuck behind Kennedy, Darling and Allen.
Now showing he can be the main target.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back