who has caught your eye in rd1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tippaz

Premiership Player
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
David Mundy surprised me. he could step up this year. let's see how he goes rd2.
Once again, i see Andrew Raines as a permanent midfield prospect for Richmond. 22 possies was promising. (misclassified as a back) he needs to be monitored.

who else caught your eye?

matt thomas impressive for 180k..good aggression plenty of tackles in and under
brett jones should have a good yr
josh hill today was exteremely impressive. contested marking and plenty of nut
rioli showed enough that he can keep his spot for most games

yehh kennelly for sure, once i saw his price in the pre season i jumped straight on him and so far has paid off. Giansiracusa scored a decent 123 for a guy under injury clouds. scott stevens 99 looks like he could be more of a ball winner this year. Bartel caught my eye for his worst dream team perfomance over about his last 40 games, still earned himself 75 points but we are talking bartel standard.

It looks like only injury can stop Dean Cox from completely dominating the ruck (again)...J Brown also continuing his excellent scoring from last season, while I was impressed that Pav managed 92 despite kicking only 1 goal.

Bartel finally tagged by no.1 tagger.

Considering that, Gary's score should improve.
Kane had Jimmy the previous 2 times they played.

Jimmy just seemed to spend alot down forward.

With Welsh back, one of the youngsters from Essendon will get the kick. Could be Lonergan?

Took my fancy (same as caught your eye)
- Mundy
- Hill
- Jones

Dew is a one off IMO. When Crawf, Hodge, Brown and Lewis come back, he won't get as much ball time.

this week stevens really caught my eye, why i didnt put him in instead of symes when all pre-season i was saying i should is beyond me ... damn you symes and your nap grand final game!!

but yeah apart from him no one really caught my eye ... well in more appropraite words his the only one id consider jumping on after 1 round i think others had great games but wont be able to keep it up. Im happy with however griffen, cloke, bowden and deledio had under par games but still managed alright scores (especially cloke and bowden) and houli, tuck, rioli, gearry, edwards and tippet did enough for a significant price rise which is good signs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

who has caught your eye in rd1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back