Who has the potential to be a dynasty this decade?

Remove this Banner Ad

North could be Hawks 2.0 next year and rise up the ladder. Back to the 70s with a North Melbourne vs Hawthorn future grand final and the rivalry reigniting after 50 years
Who is North’s Sicily, Amon, Breust, Gunston, Impey, Frost and Hardwick?

They have a huge gap in talent over 24 years of age to be doing any big rise up the ladder next year, but I’m sure we’ll hear all summer about it regardless.

Who is North’s Sicily, Amon, Breust, Gunston, Impey, Frost and Hardwick?

They have a huge gap in talent over 24 years of age to be doing any big rise up the ladder next year, but I’m sure we’ll hear all summer about it regardless.
defensive one arent we.

defensive one arent we.
It’s not defensive, its fact.

Go read the Hawks, Crows, North thread. All the Roos posters are saying the exact same thing.
They have lots of talented kids and a bunch of no-name over 25’s that let them down each week.

yep, and the 2010s went the same way, can't think of teams other than the Hawks and Tigers that have had two dynasties since WW2?

radio silence in between, whereas most other clubs tend to spread the wins out a bit more!
to be fair almost half the comp only started joining over the last 30 years, 50 years after WW2. The AFL started in the 90's before then it was a state comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to be fair almost half the comp only started joining over the last 30 years, 50 years after WW2. The AFL started in the 90's before then it was a state comp.
Well there has been 80 years of continuity for 12 clubs in the league, right? With perhaps only two recording multiple compressed eras of success, so it's bloody unlikely.

I've not answer the thread question I guess, as I'm not saying WHEN the Hawks and Tigers will dynasty again (tbh might have to wait 2-3 decades again), just saying that they have form!

Well there has been 80 years of continuity for 12 clubs in the league, right? With perhaps only two recording multiple compressed eras of success, so it's bloody unlikely.
Of 18, and the AFL kicked off in 1990.
I've not answer the thread question I guess, as I'm not saying WHEN the Hawks and Tigers will dynasty again (tbh might have to wait 2-3 decades again), just saying that they have form!
Form when almost half the league wasn’t part of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who has the potential to be a dynasty this decade?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back