Who have you got on your bench rotting away all year and unlikely to trade out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.Hall and Orren as well. Their lack of game time has made it impossible to rise in price and trade them. Looks like they will be warming my benches for the whole year.

Ellis and my favorite BUGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...yepp still got him. Stephenson and Billy Schmells. Cant see them getting traded out unless desperate coz the newbies have caught up and have less JS. Backbench of Ellis and Bugg is like a warm comfy security blankie right now.
Late season backline injuries ???...as sure as the sun comes up it'll happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redden, Campbell. Hall going this week. Ledger rotted for a while. Spurr rotted until he pulled out 100, 73 after being traded.

Not sure if Smedts still counts but he was sitting on 150 k odd for what seemed like all year. Pretty much a sideways trade if you wanted to get rid of him. Finally got up to a decent level now though

From my round one team I still got redden and big o and that's where they will stay!!!
I will be getting rid of my final rookie from round one this week shiel to pendles

How the hell are Ellis and Shaw rotting away. They've been fantastic cover the past two weeks!

McIntyre and Dickson, including my ruck bench.

They aren't on the field and they aren't getting traded out. They're rotting away while scoring 90s. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back