Who in football do you most resemble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Since Cuz has been the biggest story in sport for the past 2 years i have often been seriously mistaken for Ben and i've had some interesting things happen as a result.

1. i had a guy come up to me in a club and ask me to go and have coke with him, i had top decline and then convince him i wasn't Cuz.
2. Been standing at a bar and someone spotted me and made the whole bar shift aside so I could go to the front and get served.
3. Countless girls introducing themselves to me when i'm out, thinkinig i'm cuz.. (really pisses my missus off!)
4. Strangers asking me if i'm havin a kick next year and hows the body, hammy etc.
5. Huge taxi lines sending me and my girl to the front so Cuz can get the next cab.
6. While in Bali over xmas was staying at the same hotel as TW, i bumped into him at the pool bar and his jaw hit the floor momentarilly as he thought he had just run into Cuz. had a laugh with him as we both knew what he was thinkning.

I would have to say that the boys publicity has been good for me and i can understand how high profile players like him can enjoy and also get pissed off at times with the attention.

I'll have to say that if i was single i would be ripping it up as a result of Ben, the man must be pimpin in real life!

Since Cuz has been the biggest story in sport for the past 2 years i have often been seriously mistaken for Ben and i've had some interesting things happen as a result.

1. i had a guy come up to me in a club and ask me to go and have coke with him, i had top decline and then convince him i wasn't Cuz.
2. Been standing at a bar and someone spotted me and made the whole bar shift aside so I could go to the front and get served.
3. Countless girls introducing themselves to me when i'm out, thinkinig i'm cuz.. (really pisses my missus off!)
4. Strangers asking me if i'm havin a kick next year and hows the body, hammy etc.
5. Huge taxi lines sending me and my girl to the front so Cuz can get the next cab.
6. While in Bali over xmas was staying at the same hotel as TW, i bumped into him at the pool bar and his jaw hit the floor momentarilly as he thought he had just run into Cuz. had a laugh with him as we both knew what he was thinkning.

I would have to say that the boys publicity has been good for me and i can understand how high profile players like him can enjoy and also get pissed off at times with the attention.

I'll have to say that if i was single i would be ripping it up as a result of Ben, the man must be pimpin in real life!
HAHA post a picture!

Small indigenous forward with occasional bursts on the ball and able to pressure opponents into turnovers so Leon Davis or Cyril Rioli come to mind. Helped that we won a flag last year also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

years ago my sister rang me up and said her best friend and her were watching a saints game and her friend says "oh my f'ing god, it's your brother, your brother is aussie jones".

I turned it over to the game and yea from certain angles i did look like him, but a better looking version.;)

Had mates that played at the crows when we went out in large groups all the little ****ties hanging around the players would say "and who are you, do you play for the crows"? Couple of times i said i was Aussie just for shits and giggles. They didn't have a clue anyway. Could have said i was nearly anyone bar a crows player and they wouldn't know.

have a mate who's nickname is plugger coz he looks like lockett.

Have a mate who shaved his head number 1 or 2 and was an absolute dead ringer for heatly from St Kilda. He did it at the time heatly was playing (97/98) and bagging a few goals so it was relevant to the times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who in football do you most resemble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back