who is going to be affected by new membership seating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 17, 2006
???
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins(NFL)
got a letter from the hawks today, saying that due to increasing membership, 2009 will see re-located seating.

basically, the silver seating undercover on level 1 is becoming gold, and the ones in there are getting shafted.

I think i am ok, in row W on level 1, just not undercover, luckily.

got a letter from the hawks today, saying that due to increasing membership, 2009 will see re-located seating.

basically, the silver seating undercover on level 1 is becoming gold, and the ones in there are getting shafted.

I think i am ok, in row W on level 1, just not undercover, luckily.

Also talk of this in the membership upgrades thread!
Row W is classified as open, think technical definition of undercover starts at AA. I don't think they will be shafting anyone. I think those with silver seating in the undercover area will probably be able to keep the seat at the same price. Worst case is that they will have to pay the extra 50 or 60 bucks.

I'm currently 2A silver, which is now considered Kennedy and Gold Seating. I guess I'll be heading down to 1:(. I like 2A. Oh well too bad I guess

I haven't got the letter yet, but what exactly are the changes?

Is the club increasing its Reserve Seating (ie. filling up the remaining bays in Level 1 Olympic Stand, Level 2A Great Southern Stand and moving into the Ponsford Stand as has been speculated) or just an increased amount of Gold and Kennedy Club seating at the expense of Silver and Standard Seating, or an increase in both?

From what they've done in the past, members will be given until mid December to renew their existing seating/allocated the best seating in the package before the remaining seats are on sold to the General Public. If you renew before the cut off, you should be given the best seats in the allocation?

Has that changed under the new structure?

Remove this Banner Ad

who is going to be affected by new membership seating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back