Who is the most hated AFL footballer?

Remove this Banner Ad

5 votes-Brent Harvey
4 votes-Milne
3 votes-Goodes
2 votes-That Geelong forward that never passes- No.13
1 vote-S.Gerrard

I think that Zekes humor isn't fully appreciated at times.;)

It's probably got something to do with the average IQ of members here hovering somewhere around 87.

You'd have to be of above average intelligence to appreciate my clever wit. Sadly this means that 90% of the muppets around here will only ever feel the swift rush of air above their head whenever I hit the post button.

St Kilda Pre-season Cup winning sides 2008, 2004, 1996
Brownlow Medalist 1998, 1997
Leigh Matthews Trophy AFLPA MVP 1997
All-Australian Team 2003, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1992
St Kilda Football Club Best and Fairest Trevor Barker Award 1998, 1997, 1994, 1992
Michael Tuck Medalist 2004
E. J. Whitten Medalist 1996, 1993, 1992
St Kilda minor premiership side 1997
St Kilda Captain 2001-2002

Overrated I don't think so.

There is one thing missing, Premiers 2008. He will always be remembered for 383 games without a premiership.

I don't hate anyone at the moment because we are the premiers. Matthew Lloyd?

Jason Laycock, there is just something about a big bloke who is scared to impose himself on any sort of physical level that makes me mad. He has the smallest pea heart of them all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate is a strong word but there are a few players who i dislike a bit more than others.

Tredrea and Chad Cornes - As much as i respect their playing ability (well chads anyway) their arrogance is overbearing.
Matty Lloyd - Smug looking pretty boy who whinges on the field more than any player i have seen
Scott Lucas - When will people realise that he is a hog?
Nathan Carroll - That head is just offensive.

well, for a bit there it was Nathan Brown from the Tigers, but after several years of being in the tigers team and yet to play a final, i now pitty him.

So now the player i hate the most is Brendan Fevola

There is one thing missing, Premiers 2008. He will always be remembered for 383 games without a premiership.

umm, mate some dimwit who knows nothing about the game (yes a collingwood supporter. and no you shouldn't be surprised) called him an overrated smug prick. we are talking about the player and robert harvey was one of the best ever. we are not talking about the team he played for we are talking about the player

C. Cornes, tredrae, ling, j. carr, mooney, jeff farmer, crowley, goodes, hall, o'loughlin, thomas and scarlett.

All very hateable.

I can also understand that ben cousins and buddy franklin are hateable yet they're two of my favourite players. I don't understand the milne hate, never have. He's just a small forward and does some brilliant stuff.

From my own team i don't like hunter much.

Dale Thomas, would that little pricks head in haha
and geelong, hate them, the geelong advertiser makes me hate them
everything geelong, gary ablett goes to the shop front page news, makes me angry

Maxwell- Filthy arrogant bitch who resorts to violence when he gets beaten, he also plays for collingwood
Goodes- Never should have won two brownlows, can't stand the smug look he gets.
Milne- enough said
Maxwell a filthy arrogant bitch !!! Mate Scarlett fits that bill to a tee.Well known fact that the majority of his own teamates despised him which caused a shitload of disharmony for along time.It wasnt until after the 2006 season when they all sat down and a few home truths come out that his teamates now tolerate him.A deadset dog of a bloke.Poor old Goodesy Must piss himself everynight when thinking he has 2 more Brownlows than both Abletts.Smug !!! Can you blame him ? ;) Btw you would have him down at your shithole in a heartbeat.

No he wont.

He'll always be remembered as a Legend who won two Brownlow medals.

'Least that's how I'll remember him. The fact he never had the ultimate team success will be merely an afterthought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the most hated AFL footballer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back