Who is the most likeable player in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

That is brilliant!

From Collingwood I'd be amazed if anyone could have any dislike of Presti, one of the game's true gentlemen. Lockyear as well.

As for opposition always liked Pav,

I don't like many Collingwood players, but yes, Lockyer has always been a likeable bloke.

Beau Waters for me. Tough at it, traditonal footballer and a good bloke.

Probably loses points from opposition supporters when he cleans up your blokes though :p

footsteps waters would be one of the most hated players as nobody likes a sniper.
2 make up for that i will admit Wirrpanda is a good fella, same 4 Shaun McManus (remember, not a poll for good players)
Aaron Sandilands is a top fella.
i remember David Hille checking out how an injured opponent (Jamie Charman) was during play.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: 4 that.

What a wank of a thread.

With threads like this I can see why most of them think they're the cats whiskers.

Honestly who cares? Does it matter?

Not doubting that he's a respectable bloke but is there a possibility that Malthouse didn't think he was right for the game and they decided to let people believe that Presti stepped aside?
No. I don't believe many conspiracy theories. I believe that Presti stood down for the best for the team, and it probably was a decision that enabled Collingwood to win the premiership because Nathan Brown was so good in both Grand Finals, and may have lost without him in the first one. What a top bloke Presti is! As is Luke Ball. Classy both on and off the field...

svBALL-420x0.jpg
00016909-Photo.jpg

Even when he's doing a demolition job on your side, how can you go past Buddy Franklins youthful exuberance? Heh hey :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...and Adam Goodes...
As a Swans supporter I think you're a little wide of the mark there. There's a touch of arrogance and selfishness in Goodes' play. He was kept out of the captaincy at Sydney for a long time.

Now retired of course, but you couldn't go past Kirky for most likeable.

Jonno Brown and Hodgie are great because you'd love to have a beer with them - probably same goes for Ling.

Hayes, Bartel, Watson and Ball seem like absolute gentlemen, but also play with passion

No. I don't believe many conspiracy theories. I believe that Presti stood down for the best for the team, and it probably was a decision that enabled Collingwood to win the premiership because Nathan Brown was so good in both Grand Finals, and may have lost without him in the first one. What a top bloke Presti is! As is Luke Ball. Classy both on and off the field...

svBALL-420x0.jpg
00016909-Photo.jpg

Yep a gentleman that abandons his mates in the chase for the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Great Bloke.

I know I am a biased Tasmaniac, BUT. I have always liked Richo. He played with passion, heart on sleeve stuff. But he always came across as a good guy. Now he is on TV he looks like a kid with a big icecream cone, not a microphone. He loves it! & good on him, he is still a champion. :)

ffs. Stop trolling KS.
Are you talking to Keyser Söze? I certainly haven't been trolling anywhere, and certainly not in this thread. Presti does seem like a very good bloke, and Luke Ball is classy both on and off the field. Are you saying you disagree?
Yep a gentleman that abandons his mates in the chase for the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Great Bloke.
Now there's the troll that is still suffering from the Collingwood premiership. I think it's been established many times now that Luke Ball was pushed out of St.Kilda by Ross Lyon and is receiving less money at Collingwood than he was at the Saints.

Are you talking to Keyser Söze? I certainly haven't been trolling anywhere, and certainly not in this thread. Presti does seem like a very good bloke, and Luke Ball is classy both on and off the field. Are you saying you disagree?Now there's the troll that is still suffering from the Collingwood premiership. I think it's been established many times now that Luke Ball was pushed out of St.Kilda by Ross Lyon and is receiving less money at Collingwood than he was at the Saints.

No you beleive that its never been established. Turn coats arent very popular especially ones that get up in front of a group and preach to them about sticking together. Then sook up and leave for coin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the most likeable player in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back