Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 10 2.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Grolm37 said:
eh ? thats crazy talk crowked you have me concerned ( i mean the 11 game thing and the travel advantage)

My vote is Nth Melbourne

what do you mean eh? 9 of their opponents dont have to travel as they are also Victorian. Where as non Vic clubs play 11 home games against travelling teams and 1 against Port who dont travel. Its not that hard to work out is it?

Probably Hawthorn.

Untried coach who might have killed them in the interview but so did Rohdes.
Talls spend a lot of time injured or out of form. Probably a lack of Genuine match winners - they have a few but so does everyone else.

They obviously went the youth policy and they might be goig for short term pain for long term gain.

Bulldogs could also struggle just because their good players are all old and getting older - But at least rocket might give them some positive direction.

Hawthorn.

Comfy, too.

I was told that Hawthorn were the worst team to take the field in about 20 years? I still fail to understand how Richmond finished below them?!?!

Jaymin said:
I was told that Hawthorn were the worst team to take the field in about 20 years? I still fail to understand how Richmond finished below them?!?!

Because we wanted draft pics, i mean its pretty obvious we would have made the finals this year if we really wanted to, we just wanted to make you all think we are bad so we can shock you all next year ;) :D

The Hawks.

Hawthorn are clearly in a rebuilding phase and will spend the year working out who can play and where. They lack, in my opinion, a forward line capable of kicking enough goals to really threaten many teams.

However, maybe the youthful enthusiasm of the new blood will give them the zip they need to avoid a spoon.

As for the Doggies - their list is good, if too reliant on too few senior players. I doubt they'll end up with the spoon. And Richmond aren't bad and have a coach who'll snatch enough wins to avoid the spoon (and will probably make them extremely competitive).

the only other team I can clearly see having a 'quiet' '05 are the Crows, who are also, largely, rebuilding.

Hawthorn. A new coach who's said they don't expect to do well next year whilst the concentrate on rebuilding. Contrast with Wallace wanting to kick 16 goals a game even if losing and Eade saying it's time for the Bullies youngsters to step up. Have also been the most ruthless in cutting players from their list of all bottom 8 clubs. Will be a disgrace on-field in 2005, but it'll stand them in good stead with more draft picks next year and a good side come 2007 when all those top 10 draft picks come through (ala St. Kilda 2004).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaymin said:

That was Fremantle of 2001 (I'm convinced Ripper, you can have the title, we were crap, you were crapper).

Adelaide Crows are by far the worst
K.Massie,J.Torney,C.Ladhams,J.Begley,M.Bode,N.Bassett,B.Burton,S.Stevens are not youth and struggle to even get a game.
I.Perrie inconsistent one gloved forward.Bigland who gets suspended and Clarke/Hart old men now looks bleak.
Also looking at Adelaides youth Skipworth,Mattner,Schuback,Shirley and Doughty haven't shown a thing as youngsters.
Crows only young prospects atm are Hudson,Watts,Bode,Henschel,Reilly and Rutten. A whole 6 good youngsters
btw Jericho and Henschel IMO are over-hyped and unproven.
This side looks like bottom of the ladder material.

mike2j7 said:
Adelaide Crows are by far the worst
K.Massie,J.Torney,C.Ladhams,J.Begley,M.Bode,N.Bassett,B.Burton,S.Stevens are not youth and struggle to even get a game.
I.Perrie inconsistent one gloved forward.Bigland who gets suspended and Clarke/Hart old men now looks bleak.
Also looking at Adelaides youth Skipworth,Mattner,Schuback,Shirley and Doughty haven't shown a thing as youngsters.
Crows only young prospects atm are Hudson,Watts,Bode,Henschel,Reilly and Rutten. A whole 6 good youngsters
btw Jericho and Henschel IMO are over-hyped and unproven.
This side looks like bottom of the ladder material.

Ive been waiting for your response, as I value your input. hehehehhe :D

Incedently, I think we will struggle for a while. However we will still finish above your Bullfrogs because most if not all of those youve crapped on would get a game at the Doggies. In fact most would be walk up starts. ;)

afc9798 said:
Should I start another poll about which team will finish 8th and go out in the first week of the finals? At least you're consistently average.

You can create whatever poll you like, although I fail to see it's relevance to this thread topic. Perhaps you would like some bandaids seeing as you cut so easily.

Crowked said:
Ive been waiting for your response, as I value your input. hehehehhe :D

Incedently, I think we will struggle for a while. However we will still finish above your Bullfrogs because most if not all of those youve crapped on would get a game at the Doggies. In fact most would be walk up starts. ;)

Our list is stacking up with young talent and you know as well as i do those middle aged players wouldn't even break into the Tigers list who finished last. The cupboard is very bare in the Ruck and Forward line for the Crows. Neil Craig must think he is a contender for the top 8 the way he has kept all those middle ranged fringe players,certainly isn't rebuilding as he said.

mike2j7 said:
Our list is stacking up with young talent and you know as well as i do those middle aged players wouldn't even break into the Tigers list who finished last. The cupboard is very bare in the Ruck and Forward line for the Crows. Neil Craig must think he is a contender for the top 8 the way he has kept all those middle ranged fringe players,certainly isn't rebuilding as he said.

Your a gem. Who are the young talents coming through for the Doggies? Cooney, ?,?,?.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the wooden spoon favorite for 2005

Back