Coach Who Should Our Next Coach Be (Poll Updated)

Who Should Our Next Coach Be?

• Alistar Clarkson

Votes: 160 34.2%
  • Adam Kingsley

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 37 7.9%
  • Blake Caracella

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Michael Voss

Votes: 54 11.5%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Justin Leppitsch

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Craig McRae

Votes: 110 23.5%
  • Dale Tapping

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Jaymie Graham

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
for once we have not leaked to the media on this one and the media have NFI
A proper process and I am very happy with that

Plus this. The lack of leaking from the club, and the (apparent) due process being followed for the coaching appointment is very encouraging. Very grown up for the Pies!

I might have to seriously consider switching off and not paying any attention to the footy for the next few years if Lyon is appointed as our coach.

Any coach that makes any poster threaten to walk away from the club, the sport and more specifically, this forum, has my absolute support and whole-hearted approval.

NO MORE UNKNOWNS ENOUGH JUST GO AND GET CLARKSON SIMPLE.

If Collingwood stuff up this coaching appointment be prepared to be in the wilderness for the next 20 years.Its that simple.
We will be in the widerness like Carlton.

NO MORE TRAINING WHEELS COACHES WHO HAVE NO SENIOR EXPERIENCE.

All i will say is this. All the crap coming out about this coach or that coach is NOT coming from the club at all. Its media speculation and these potential coaches managers pumping up their tyres that is all.

Nothing is coming from the club which is good.........wait for another 2-3 weeks and we will all know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will probably always have the odd leak - we seemed to have stopped the torrents though.
Agree. But always a concern when there’s even a chance of inside information getting out. Either one of the coaching selection committee doesn’t have the integrity they should or, more likely, coffe break chat where someone mentions such and such was impressive in the interview today etc.
No real reason for concern I’m sure, there’ll always be whispers as you say.

If Collingwood stuff up this coaching appointment be prepared to be in the wilderness for the next 20 years.Its that simple.

What senior experience did Clarkson have when Hawthorn appointed him?

Clarko not interested in coaching Collingwood, it’s been pretty obvious for the past month.

Clarko not interested in coaching Collingwood, it’s been pretty obvious for the past month.
On the plus side, it appears he won't be coaching the Scum either.
My guess is the AFL have decided that the Suns have been a basket case for long enough and will make him an offer he can’t refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back