Coach Who Should Our Next Coach Be (Poll Updated)

Who Should Our Next Coach Be?

• Alistar Clarkson

Votes: 160 34.2%
  • Adam Kingsley

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 37 7.9%
  • Blake Caracella

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Michael Voss

Votes: 54 11.5%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Justin Leppitsch

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Craig McRae

Votes: 110 23.5%
  • Dale Tapping

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Jaymie Graham

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too. I think Clarko's price tag would cost us a development coach - and we really need development coaching at the moment.
Doubt if the (after tax) money is a critical issue for Clarko - more like "what's the challenge?" - "what sort of culture am I headed into?"

Agree with much of this, but I’m hoping the worst is behind us. We have to believe this if we are to attract a good coach and fill the other positions with quality candidates.

If we do actually change track and avoid weird and harmful decisions, that'd be a change from the last 4 odd decades.

If Clarko gets the gig the coaching panel is effectively seeking an assistant coach. Clarko and Wright will choose from the shortlist.

McCrae could be in the situation where he is contracted to Hawthorn and only available if a senior job is on the table (as tends to be the handshake agreement with assistants). It's no cert he would be available as an assistant to Clarko.

McCrae could be in the situation where he is contracted to Hawthorn and only available if a senior job is on the table (as tends to be the handshake agreement with assistants). It's no cert he would be available as an assistant to Clarko.
Jeff Kennett fine with BREAKING CONTRACTS

If we do actually change track and avoid weird and harmful decisions, that'd be a change from the last 4 odd decades.

Well, there’s at least one person gone from the club who was involved in at least two decades of decisions. The first decade with success, but the second decade less so.:(

Well, there’s at least one person gone from the club who was involved in at least two decades of decisions. The first decade with success, but the second decade less so.:(
mmmm let me guess... I'll get back to you if I can think of a name...

I am too. I think Clarko's price tag would cost us a development coach - and we really need development coaching at the moment.

Maybe I’m a bit old fashioned but I think Clarkson is behaving too “entitled” and expecting any job he wants that he can just walk into. I want somebody hungrier and humbler than that. Same applies to Lyon only more so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way he would want to Coach us as we going to be a Massive Job for us to be Good Again

We defeated the minor premiers this year, vey convincingly, we can’t be all that terrible. There’s something to work with.

Could be big List Changes with new Head Coach

We don’t really have the currency to replace a big change to the list. We have practically nothing in the draft once Nick Daicos is taken care of. And we already have two list spots to fill (Mayne and Greenwood) before we even begin.

Why is no one talking about getting Gary Ayres?
FOr some reason l think he is in the category of not needed, failed coach.
I think he could be a very good assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back