Coach Who Should Our Next Coach Be (Poll Updated)

Who Should Our Next Coach Be?

• Alistar Clarkson

Votes: 160 34.2%
  • Adam Kingsley

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 37 7.9%
  • Blake Caracella

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Michael Voss

Votes: 54 11.5%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Justin Leppitsch

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Craig McRae

Votes: 110 23.5%
  • Dale Tapping

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Jaymie Graham

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarko will have his pick of 5-6 plumb jobs in 2022 and beyond. He'd be silly to lock himself in...just because we want him so bad!

Yes hope it's Clarkson as senior coach Macrae as his senior assistant and Mark Williams as development coach. Bring back monkey as ruck coach

Come on pies do it.

No Way that Happens.

Macrare won't leave to be Assistant and Clarko won't do the same thing then what he would of done at Hawthorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please tell me why I would make something up for no reason as a collingwood supporter myself?

Because the 5 man panel has been extremely tight lipped & the media can't get jack out of them.
Why would we believe you have mail that they can't get?

Because the 5 man panel has been extremely tight lipped & the media can't get jack out of them.
Why would we believe you have mail that they can't get?

never said it was gospel did I champ? Am I right in saying big footy is a place for rumours and opinions? Will be interesting to see if it is right as I stated. Never once said ‘this will happen’.

Heard from a reliable source this morning that Carlton are in a worse situation than we are. Major concern at the moment is that Sayers is required to change the culture of the whole organisation and that he only has limited tenure as president due to a 12 year clause for directors in their constitution.

This. Carltons issues have been systemic and long standing. Their list 'on paper' covers over some big cracks. I reckon they're fools gold.

I think Ross Lyon was sensitive to the situation with Teague. Has been all along. On Wednesday night, from memory, he began by saying Carlton still has a coach and until they don't, he was being careful about throwing his hat in the ring. When he was pressed he said he would entertain a pitch from Carlton, but that Collingwood was too unstable. Interestingly, he said that if Ed were still in the chair, he'd be thinking differently.

Similarly, I don't think Clarkson would entertain the idea of Collingwood in the current circumstances for the same reasons. It looks like a two horse race between McCrae and Pyke. BTW, who the hell is Jamie Graham and why is his name being mentioned in relation to the job?

I know you're all in on the idea of a big coach but there's a bit to like about Graham.

A relative of mine is very close to the Clarksons.

Says Clarko and Wrighty are still very good friends as are their wives.

If Clarko doesn’t go with us it won’t be because of Wright but more related to the state of the list.

So you're saying the media are wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back