Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a classic Collingwood bottle job. They went five goals in front. They were leading for most of the game, only to go down to a Dom Sheed goal with under two minutes left on the clock.:laughv1:

1980 against Richmond was another good one as well.:laughv1:
Don't be firing rocks inside that glass house of yours buddy.:laughv1:
Maybe you need to tell everyone which emoticons are and aren't childish...

Maybe you need to tell everyone which emoticons are and aren't childish...
In fairness my posts are way more in touch with reality, than any from you and your fellow Magpie troll.

Nice picks šŸ‘

2018 Blues finished 18th wooden spoon šŸ¤© classic Carlton whole season bottle job, loved every second of that

1980 another good one as well, Blues finished 2nd and were flag favourites, choked horribly in both finals, thrashed and knocked out gloriously by the Tiges and Pies in straight sets šŸ„°šŸ˜šŸ¤©

Thanks for the happy memories, got any more? šŸ„²
Ah yes the memories, the year before 1980 and the two years after 1980, what a great 4 years to be alive.

Let's talk about our favourite Pies grand final defeats! Outside of the Carlton ones i'll go for the West Coast Eagles in 2018.

It was a classic Collingwood bottle job. They went five goals in front. They were leading for most of the game, only to go down to a Dom Sheed goal with under two minutes left on the clock.:laughv1:

1980 against Richmond was another good one as well.:laughv1:

The better team won in 2018, just like your Prelim last year, we got away to a hot start and got worn down.

1980 is a long time ago, I prefer to think of the perspective of all the football fans born after 1995, if you are under 30 years of age when you think of the Carlton football club you think of a team that is lower than St Kilda in terms of making Grand Finals. Youā€™re lower than shark shit in the modern game.

The scary thought though is you might have always been this shit if it wasnā€™t for the brown paper bags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The better team won in 2018, just like your Prelim last year, we got away to a hot start and got worn down.

1980 is a long time ago, I prefer to think of the perspective of all the football fans born after 1995, if you are under 30 years of age when you think of the Carlton football club you think of a team that is lower than St Kilda in terms of making Grand Finals. Youā€™re lower than shark shit in the modern game.

The scary thought though is you might have always been this shit if it wasnā€™t for the brown paper bags.
Lowe than St Kilda eh? The same St Kilda that beat your rabble in a grand final? In the here and now we are ahead of you as well buddy.

Oh looky another Pie supporter bringing up brown paper bags and not wanting to talk about how everything is going now.

At least we were there, 1966 just another drought period rubbish season from the BluesView attachment 2033627
Collingwood are a rabble because we got beaten in the Grand Final by St. Kilda....

Where does that leave Carlton for not even being good enough the qualify for finals in St. Kilda's premiership year?

Pies supporters are fine with how everything is going now.

Reigning premiers, in the top 4, starting to get some Cavalry back.

Hoping to contend for another premiership.
What's this crap about getting players back, a good team has good depth.

As we've shown, having lost only one game in the last 11...

Only gonna get better from here.

You're not having the best of days, Robertio...
You got lucky you didn't play anyone of note while you had injuries, but i see you're still behind Carlton and Essendon though, i think that's about your limit, at best it's off to Sydney in your first final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back