Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Eight flags in the sixty odd years and it'll be nine flags in sixty six years soon enough.

Anyone who thinks that Collingwood have had a better run than Carlton since 1958 or 1960 or whatever, has no semblance of reality whatsoever.

If someone honestly thinks that there was more joy in following the Pies in that time frame, then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.
Why choose such a specific cut off date?

Do the same for 5 years?
10 years?
20 years?
30 years?
40 years?
50 years?
60 years?
70 years?
80 years?
90 years?
100 years?
110 years?
History of the competition?

No way I'd be swapping the ride I've been given as a Collingwood supporter over my lifetime, as would be the case for 80% of the population.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always nice to see downhill skiers like Bont and Crippa have a hit out against the bottom 2 sides

When do WE get to play Richmond?
All in due course, my friend.

As we are well versed, the home and away rounds are nothing more than qualifying for finals... then we find out who the contenders and pretenders are.

Is this the closest competition for finals spots at this stage of the season - ever?

Oh another nice win today - I thought Cripps, Saad and Newman played blinders - and GOALrazio showing why Voss keeps playing him into fitness and form.

Always nice to see downhill skiers like Bont and Crippa have a hit out against the bottom 2 sides

When do WE get to play Richmond?
Today was Carlton's first game against a bottom 8 side since Round 5. Collingwood have only played bottom 8 sides since Round 8.

And we are the ones downhill skiing...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back