Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reputations of leaders are made in September.

Not a lot of data available at this point in time for Cripps.
Cripps was pretty much 2nd BOG just behind Walsh vs Melbourne with busted ribs. I'd say he's doing ok.

I'm glad they missed us.

Like their lack of understanding of the finals system, they seem to also fail to understand some people have social lives.
Oh my god mate, don't even go there. I don't care what you do with your life, but when you spend majority of it here talking about Carlton, don't try and act like you have a social life 🤣

Reputations of leaders are made in September.

Not a lot of data available at this point in time for Cripps.
You flogs still think we're still a Fitzroy/South Melbourne clone?

Eight flags in the sixty odd years and it'll be nine flags in sixty six years soon enough.

Anyone who thinks that Collingwood have had a better run than Carlton since 1958 or 1960 or whatever, has no semblance of reality whatsoever.

If someone honestly thinks that there was more joy in following the Pies in that time frame, then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Eight flags in the sixty odd years and it'll be nine flags in sixty six years soon enough.

Anyone who thinks that Collingwood have had a better run than Carlton since 1958 or 1960 or whatever, has no semblance of reality whatsoever.

If someone honestly thinks that there was more joy in following the Pies in that time frame, then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.
Why choose such a specific cut off date?

Do the same for 5 years?
10 years?
20 years?
30 years?
40 years?
50 years?
60 years?
70 years?
80 years?
90 years?
100 years?
110 years?
History of the competition?

No way I'd be swapping the ride I've been given as a Collingwood supporter over my lifetime, as would be the case for 80% of the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back